`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~~~~~Whats Up, No TM Breaks~~~~~

RE: ~~~~~Whats Up, No TM Breaks~~~~~
(02-21-2012, 11:38 PM)oljey Wrote: They had a case of TM listed as "due in" but I did not see it yesterday. Not sure what happened?
Most places that dont have it already wont have it until 2/22.
Thats what Ive heard anyway...

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I saw some of these at Wally World tonight. It stinks being poor! lol Will I sent out your part of the trade today. I got somthing in the mail today I think you would like 2012 Triple Gear JJ /15 Metal/Suit! Will post a pic soon.

I don't think you did bad at all on the prices you got them for, BUT I am not happy with all the single-color pieces (other than tires). TM should not include any single-color RU'd pieces, even for the /99 cards with single items.
I am also surprised that DAC doesn't have any TM listed for sell. I looked over the weekend and nothing was listed. I just wanted to get a hint at the box prices. So far, I am not impressed with this release.
BTW, does anyone know when Eclipse will release (OR what they look like this year)? Is it even going to be released this year? I find it shocking that I have not heard/read ANYTHING about 2012 Eclipse and it is already late in February!

DAC has TM for 108.00 per hobby box. Just wanted to let you guys know.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

I bought a bunch of singles on the bay before I got my boxes yesterday. really like the look of these cards.

Adam- I believe they replaced eclipse this year but not sure, gotta check Press Pass's site
Only dealers that took part of the early order/Power Picks promotion got theirs last week, everyone else had to wait till actual live date this week
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

nice additions
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK