`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Chads Cards

Hey Chads Cards
Got board today so I thought i would try and draw something... Well here is my work in progress. I know you say there is not much of K Colbert in a chiefs jersey, so here is what i am working on.. Not much of him in a chiefs jersey, so i pulled something off the net and tried to make it work... Anyway, have to do some touch up with shadowing and so on.. anyway.. when im done if your interested shoot me your address and ill shoot it your way.... Ill even mark it a 1/1 LOL

[Image: colbert.jpg]

RE: Hey Chads Cards
dude thats sick!!!!!! Yeah he doesnt have a card or anything in a seahwaks, lions or chiefs...I can tell you for sure that thing will get framed up! I dont have much non card stuff because well there isnt much! Man you did some good work in such short time. Ill send a pic of it to keary and let him see it.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(02-20-2012, 10:10 PM)chads-cards Wrote: dude thats sick!!!!!! Yeah he doesnt have a card or anything in a seahwaks, lions or chiefs...I can tell you for sure that thing will get framed up! I dont have much non card stuff because well there isnt much! Man you did some good work in such short time. Ill send a pic of it to keary and let him see it.
Thanks for the compliment... shoot me your add and ill send it out for you ASAP. Still contemplating where to put his name on the picture

I am disappointed i didn't put the Chiefs emblem behind the picture that would have been cool and made the picture pop a little more. Sometimes hind sight is 20/20. Hope you enjoy it... Good luck with the rest of the collection.. I debated which jersey to do it in, but i am kind of impartial to the Chiefs Smile

I hope Keary gets another chance, he is a darn good receiver IMO... I think all of his catches this year were on 3rd down and went for 1st downs. They shouldn't have cut him

(02-20-2012, 10:44 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Thanks for the compliment... shoot me your add and ill send it out for you ASAP. Still contemplating where to put his name on the picture

I am disappointed i didn't put the Chiefs emblem behind the picture that would have been cool and made the picture pop a little more. Sometimes hind sight is 20/20. Hope you enjoy it... Good luck with the rest of the collection.. I debated which jersey to do it in, but i am kind of impartial to the Chiefs Smile

I hope Keary gets another chance, he is a darn good receiver IMO... I think all of his catches this year were on 3rd down and went for 1st downs. They shouldn't have cut him
dude ik...not just 3rd down but 3rd and long! 15 and 20 yard passes...he caught everything thrown to him...I just think they have too much young talent...he needs to go to a team that has absolutely nobody....but honestly hes a very good coach and the USC players are lobbying to get him back next season

(02-20-2012, 10:46 PM)chads-cards Wrote: dude ik...not just 3rd down but 3rd and long! 15 and 20 yard passes...he caught everything thrown to him...I just think they have too much young talent...he needs to go to a team that has absolutely nobody....but honestly hes a very good coach and the USC players are lobbying to get him back next season
Well, I wish him luck whatever he does, he seems like a stand up guy..

he is...ive talked to him multiple times and hes always talking about his work with the boys and girls clubs of america and other organizations he works in hometown