`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmmmmm That's kinda interesting

Hmmmmm That's kinda interesting
Just read this little article, my question is does this make the D stronger. I don't know much about him other than he seems to be a pretty good player, anyone have any thoughts or insight on this guy or the signing.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82...line_stack
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: Hmmmmm That's kinda interesting
watching alot of raider games out here on the west coast i would say he needs to toughen up a bit and tackle better. but thats just my opinion. i saw the same thing this morning and was gonna ask you what you thought. he kinda stays off the radar as far as headlines/big plays go. once you bring manning in it isnt gonna matter how your defensive backs do. manning will pad the score enough to where they can make mistakes every game.

Wink
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I think it does. They were #2 in the league against #1 receivers and in the bottom half against #2 receivers. The new combo will be lethal.

Sad to see Carr go though.
My PSA Registry Sets: http://www.psacard.com/PSASETREGISTRY/Ot...px?m=24032
Current Sets Collecting: 1909-11 T206, 1914 Cracker Jack, 1933 Goudey

(02-20-2012, 08:44 PM)rgf17 Wrote: watching alot of raider games out here on the west coast i would say he needs to toughen up a bit and tackle better. but thats just my opinion. i saw the same thing this morning and was gonna ask you what you thought. he kinda stays off the radar as far as headlines/big plays go. once you bring manning in it isnt gonna matter how your defensive backs do. manning will pad the score enough to where they can make mistakes every game.

Wink

I think it's a good move from the team stand point. It's not going to make any big headlines or be a head turner but with Flowers as the number one corner I think Routt is an improvement over Carr, although I did like Carr and hate to see him go. Carr was a pretty good corner and made several big plays but he seemed to have issues with making a average play and he gave up a lot of big ones. I'm hopping Routt can make the everyday plays as well as a big play here and there, at the very least not give up so many big ones. I really didn't think KC would honestly try to get him but hey they did, maybe they will a talk spend some more of the 37 mil they have in cap room
(02-20-2012, 08:45 PM)goodtricks Wrote: I think it does. They were #2 in the league against #1 receivers and in the bottom half against #2 receivers. The new combo will be lethal.

Sad to see Carr go though.
Yeah I hate to Carr go which isn't a definite but the writing is on the wall. I like Carr and think he is very talented but as I said he just gave up the big play to often.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Yep, got the tweet from Schefty right after the news broke. Needless to say not much more work got done in my day....was reading the planet and texting with my son. Smile

Carr is by far and away the better player imo. This is a move to make the team better. The money they are going to save, Routt took only $19.6 over 3 years at 29 years of age this year and Carr will be 26 and will be looking for Brandon Flowers money $50 million over 5 years, the Chiefs better sign one of the big name NT's in FA's and some OL!

Also, Routt lead DB's in accepted penalties last season with 17. UGH!
Hopefully Romeo can coach him up, cause we ain't playin no soft zones. It's man 2 man.

Now Tagging Bowe will happen or a long term deal will get done either way, he will be a Chief.

I hate this, I would love to have kept both Carr and Bowe as the Chiefs have been able to keep most of their young players and take them into their second contracts, but this will free up more money to make some moves and Clark better keep that pen handy as promised.

My prediction: Carr lands in Dallas or Washington and he hits it BIG on the open Market.

Top 3 DT want list.
1.2012 Limited Gold Spotlight #145 Derrick Thomas/25
2.2011 Certified Mirror Emerald/5 #302
3.2000 Leaf Certified Heritage Collection Century/21 #DT58H

[Image: Derrick-Thomas-1.gif]

to manny P.I. CALL ON HIM NOT A GOOD WAY TO OVER SPEND.