`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Okay here is the rough idea of the new shop!

Okay here is the rough idea of the new shop!
I know 99% of you dont care but this will double as a idea pad for me lol. Better than word because all you can help add stuff to it.

As soon as you walk in to the left there will be custom made tables to house all our commons. Thinking about calling it commons corner or something corny like that. To the right there will be a Info table. This will accommodate different promos. Such as everyone's recent hits and current sales. As well as a board that customers can post what they are looking for. If the customer wants to be a part of it I will make them an envelope to house any cards someone may have dropped off and hold their personal Info so they can be reached. Their Info will be only seen by me so not just anyone can contact them. I will also hold a random contest and there will be a flyer describing it. On the left side of the store there will be a big rectangle of display cases which will box of the shelves that will hold all the wax. There will be one case that has consignments and some of the better cards we have online. Then there will be 4 more cases that will hold more cards for display. Towards the back of the store on the left there will be all the supplies and a table display with all the options for our frame guy to advertise his framing ( we have already negotiated a % we will get on each job). Going along the back wall will be alot of framed pictures, jerseys, etc. Moving towards the right back side of the store youll be going into the chill area...there will be 2 couches, a table, a couple chairs and a nice tv. Right across from the supplies so thats easy access for when someone hits a nice cam newton 1/1 lol. Moving along to right wall coming back towards the front there will be a pinball/arcade game...still close to that chill zone ha. Next will be this real big display we have that has library drawers on it that will hold star players and each drawer will have the players inside names. Still coming forward youll hit our HIGH end case. It will house alot of high high end vintage and other very expensive items. Right next to that will be our checkout/personal office area thing. And on the wall behind that will be a nice wall display and another tv. Infront of the desk facing the front door will be a custom made topload holding thing we built years back that will hold probably 10,000 price as marked cards. Autos, GU, Insert, etc. The will also be a few other displays in the dead spaces of the shop. If you have anything else you would like to see in our shop LMK and ill see how it works! We are estimating to have around 1000 sqft of sales floor. Our backroom will have floor to ceiling shelves to hold all of our extra unprocessed cards. We also will have a clear front fridge and back in the hangout area there will be a coffee maker and crystal water machine. Thanks if you read all this so far and I hope some of you great members can check us out when we finally open it up!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Okay here is the rough idea of the new shop!
sounds like a place that i want to come to
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

(02-20-2012, 07:48 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: sounds like a place that i want to come to
If your in the Burgh in about 5-6 months then be my guest! I wouldn want anyone coming to our current shop haha...its in shambles atm

dang i wish you guys were near us lol. sounds awesome and we have nothing over here
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Ughhh...sounds awesome. I wish I had my own shop.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Thanks guys! I will periodically update with all shop Info as we make decisions...hope we can get out of our current lease

(02-20-2012, 08:15 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: dang i wish you guys were near us lol. sounds awesome and we have nothing over here
I agree 100% The only one we have near us has just boxes, and the selection is terrible.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(02-20-2012, 08:33 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: I agree 100% The only one we have near us has just boxes, and the selection is terrible.
Well you guys should plan a pittsbrugh trip this summer lol

(02-20-2012, 08:34 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Well you guys should plan a pittsbrugh trip this summer lol
lol, maybe
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(02-20-2012, 08:15 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: dang i wish you guys were near us lol. sounds awesome and we have nothing over here
I have pulled MANY solid cards from Chad & Chuck's shop over the years... Including the MATT STAFFORD Contenders Championship 1/1 Auto ticket. They always treat me right there.