Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbows

RE: Rainbows
[Image: Black.jpg][Image: Blue.jpg]
[Image: Magenta.jpg][Image: Yellow.jpg]
[Image: Gold9of9.jpg][Image: silver1of5.jpg]
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

wow that cosigners auto rainbow is absurd.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-21-2012, 12:48 AM)buckunteer Wrote: wow that cosigners auto rainbow is absurd.
Trying to find my scans of the Stockton/Thomas/Johnson Trio...I'm only missing one collor on the triple!!

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

I almost posted in this thread...then I saw some of the other stuff in here. NASTY!

I'm close on an 08-09 Chrome Rainbow of Paul Pierce AND Kevin Garnett. I also have the base/ref/Orange Ref. of Larry Bird from that same year.

I don't like talking about it though, because Derrick Rose booked LOW at the time that set was new, and I sold nearly a rainbow of his rookies on the 'bay for not even pennies of what I'd get now. Sad

-ShK-

that kobe xfractor is impressive that is all i have to say i think that makes his rainbow shine i bet it looks better in person that scan prob does not do it justice
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

(02-20-2012, 08:16 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: Thanks. I've been thinking about collecting Ray Allen for over a year now (I like his appreciation for the game). Every time I'm watching something of his on the Bay I always forget to bid on it, lol.
Due to financial issues, I am selling my Ray Allen collection. If you are interested in any of the cards (tons of patches, autos, refractors, etc), let me know.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(02-20-2012, 08:37 PM)odditycards Wrote: [Image: Black.jpg][Image: Blue.jpg]
[Image: Magenta.jpg][Image: Yellow.jpg]
[Image: Gold9of9.jpg][Image: silver1of5.jpg]
This is just crazy. I bet you were able to get one of the plates first.
(02-21-2012, 01:36 AM)sentonhurrikane Wrote: I almost posted in this thread...then I saw some of the other stuff in here. NASTY!

I'm close on an 08-09 Chrome Rainbow of Paul Pierce AND Kevin Garnett. I also have the base/ref/Orange Ref. of Larry Bird from that same year.

I don't like talking about it though, because Derrick Rose booked LOW at the time that set was new, and I sold nearly a rainbow of his rookies on the 'bay for not even pennies of what I'd get now. Sad

-ShK-
Still show what you have (even if it isn't complete).
(02-21-2012, 01:50 AM)garnettfan4life Wrote: that kobe xfractor is impressive that is all i have to say i think that makes his rainbow shine i bet it looks better in person that scan prob does not do it justice
You should've seen me when I first got it. I held it for about 2 days in disblief, lol.
(02-21-2012, 02:06 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Due to financial issues, I am selling my Ray Allen collection. If you are interested in any of the cards (tons of patches, autos, refractors, etc), let me know.
I'll take a look later. Thanks
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Here's another add:
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzA4NjktMS5qcGc.jpg]
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]