`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Extremely annoying bug
02-20-2012, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2012 01:31 PM by arock99.)
Extremely annoying bug
This only happens with some of my collections...my guess is its my larger ones and by larger ones i mean only between 100 and 200 entries

I click Select->Collection
I click "Fill Have" and enter a quantity of 1 and it fills it all in no problem.
I click Select->Collection again
I click "Fill Trade Away" and instead of getting a modal to enter a quantity it re-orders
the column....its the most annoying thing ever because i have to enter every quantity manually which is time consuming. I tried closing my browser and back in and it still re-orders.

I'm using Firefox 10 although this happened as far back as i can remember with previous versions.

Is there another easier way to enter "Trade Away" or perhaps a way that works?

edit:
I had my organize open while writing this and when i clicked "Fill Trade Away" it worked...my guess is its a speed issue. I have no idea if you guys test beckett.com through your LAN only but if you don't test it via an outside connection I would highly recommend you get an outside connection to the internet and test it that way...you might find a lot of the issues are related to speed.

I have no speed issues on any other sites including Ajax sites i build for my work.

I don't bother using IE on your site as my experience with IE and Ajax is its slower than Firefox

Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply