`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Russell Rip Card

Bill Russell Rip Card
I've had this Russell Topps Treasury Rip Card for awhile now. I've been fighting the urge to rip it because I don't want to mess the card up (it's s/n 10). At the same time I'm dying to see what's inside. It would make me upset to get something I don't want inside it. This is one of my better Russell cards.

This is the problem I've always had with rip cards, lol. Any advice would help.

[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzA4NTctMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzA4NTgtMS5qcGc.jpg]
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: Bill Russell Rip Card
(02-20-2012, 11:43 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: I've had this Russell Topps Treasury Rip Card for awhile now. I've been fighting the urge to rip it because I don't want to mess the card up (it's s/n 10). At the same time I'm dying to see what's inside. It would make me upset to get something I don't want inside it. This is one of my better Russell cards.

This is the problem I've always had with rip cards, lol. Any advice would help.

[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzA4NTctMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzA4NTgtMS5qcGc.jpg]
you can sell it to me, pm with a price or look through my org if its for trade, either way, I want it

Nice Bill! Rip that Bill! Tongue
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Man, I'd have to rip it...I admire your will power!

If you rip...let us know what it is!
[Image: signature-1.jpg]

Man don't rip it, if you and Southpaugh don't make a deal for it I want it. So LMK, Thanks.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

DON'T RIP IT!!

If you try to sell it, you might get a good price, but I would not RIP it. There are a lot of collectors out there that collect him... it's a very limited card & if you ripped it, it wouldn't be worth anything & you might get an average player without an auto, that you can't get rid of....

I busted a Greg Oden /99 & came up with AI /10... I should of kept the unripped card. I do have a Kevin Garnett that I am keeping.. I too have to fight the urge to rip it.. sucks not knowing what's inside.. but not worth the gamble on a star player. Only reason I ripped the Oden, was because he was injury prone.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

+1 I had the same Oden card and ripped it and got a Al Horford to 299 I think. Not worth the rip! If you can sell the Bill, it will sell for alot more unripped.

(02-20-2012, 11:47 AM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: you can sell it to me, pm with a price or look through my org if its for trade, either way, I want it
This is actually in my PC. If I do trade it would have to be for something PC and worth my while. I'll let you know
(02-20-2012, 12:55 PM)kevinr Wrote: Man don't rip it, if you and Southpaugh don't make a deal for it I want it. So LMK, Thanks.
That's the problem. I like the card a lot. If I trade it, I'll let you know.
(02-20-2012, 11:50 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Nice Bill! Rip that Bill! Tongue
I just don't know, lol.
mattsurewood- with my luck I usually pull junk after I rip the card.
(02-20-2012, 01:06 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: DON'T RIP IT!!

If you try to sell it, you might get a good price, but I would not RIP it. There are a lot of collectors out there that collect him... it's a very limited card & if you ripped it, it wouldn't be worth anything & you might get an average player without an auto, that you can't get rid of....

I busted a Greg Oden /99 & came up with AI /10... I should of kept the unripped card. I do have a Kevin Garnett that I am keeping.. I too have to fight the urge to rip it.. sucks not knowing what's inside.. but not worth the gamble on a star player. Only reason I ripped the Oden, was because he was injury prone.
This is the main reason why I haven't ripped it yet.
(02-20-2012, 01:10 PM)magneto2 Wrote: +1 I had the same Oden card and ripped it and got a Al Horford to 299 I think. Not worth the rip! If you can sell the Bill, it will sell for alot more unripped.
Very good point.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

life is to short, have some fun and rip it.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Yet another great idea from Topps.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.