`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ongoing REDSKINS Thread

Ongoing REDSKINS Thread
this is for all the skins fans on here. im going to start this for all skins related items: news, photos, games, and of course CARDS......
help me keep this alive skins fans. ill start with a couple recent additions
[Image: LeonardHankerson001.jpg]
[Image: RyanKerrigan001-1.jpg]
[Image: RyanKerrigan001.jpg]
[Image: RandomSkins001-4.jpg]
[Image: RyanKerrigan002.jpg]
and this one courtesy of branesergen
[Image: RyanKerrigan001-2.jpg]
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

RE: Ongoing REDSKINS Thread
Nice Kerrigans! I live about 20 miles from the stadium, and work a mile from the stadium...all the talk here is about Peyton/RG3...what will we do for a QB..it's the daily topic here on the radio...they're saying the outside market on Landry isn't too strong, we may be able to keep him on the cheap. Philip Daniels was hired Thursday to basically "police" the knuckleheads and keep his eyes on the likes of Fred Davis and Trent Williams to keep them out of trouble...offseason is always interesting here.
[Image: signature-1.jpg]

so I take it you listen to 106.7 the fan huh ....Peyton is my Favorite Qb OF all time but I dont want him to come here and ruin his legacy much rather go for RG3 but we have alot more needs than just qb.We need a line more than anything tho.
Photobucket

Agreed on the line needs, I hope we take an OT and keep pick#6...I prefer 980/92.7 to listen to, Czabe and the guys from 4-7pm...and Czabe's morning show on my way to work at 6am on AM 570...-Matt
[Image: signature-1.jpg]

i love the phillip daniels hire, hopefully he will keep them boys in line and we have a good locker room.
i hope they pull back landry and he heals properly cuz that can be huge for us.......the qb position.....man i am soooo on the fence right now
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

I think we might need to start looking for a young stud a Middlle LB fletcher isnt goin to have many more miles on him and........get rid of D. hall please
Photobucket