`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question about Beckett in Dallas

Question about Beckett in Dallas
Does Beckett accept walk in submissions for grading in Dallas? I've heard of people driving to Dallas with high end pulls and getting them graded, but that's been a few years ago that I read that. Thanks in advance.

Lawrence
Collecting any, and all Peyton Manning Auto's
Huge Indianapolis Colts Fan of anything autographed, SP Authentic products preferred.

RE: Question about Beckett in Dallas
From reading other members post over the past 6 months I say, Yes they do still do walk-ins

Thanks for the input, I gather the same thing from reading past posts.
Huge Indianapolis Colts Fan of anything autographed, SP Authentic products preferred.

(02-20-2012, 12:29 PM)susuki12002 Wrote: Thanks for the input, I gather the same thing from reading past posts.
Yes, they do accept walk-ins. I've got a buddy in Denton that drives to submit his new cards all the time. He pays for same day on a lot of his vintage cards and then picks them up later that afternoon to avoid having to pay shipping/insurance charges.

Your absolutely right. I called there today and the lady said its $50 for same day grading on each separate card. I had also enquired about that bowman sterling 6 auto cam newton card, since it's a booklet I asked if it gets slabbed open or closed. She said I have to pay an additional $8 for oversized and it would be slabbed open. Good info since I'm driving back to Colorado this week and will be driving thru Dallas. One more thing, if you want same day grading, you have to have the card submitted before noon in order to get it back that afternoon.

Lawrence