`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice, help, please!

Need some advice, help, please!
Would like some thoughts on what to do with this 2011 SP Authentic Cam Newton Auto Patch, 001/299. I have it listed on an auction site, and I don't necessarily need, or want the money. I am however thinking about pulling the card, sending it to Beckett to get graded, and maybe holding onto it. Anyone's thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated and respected. Thanks in advance.

Lawrence
Collecting any, and all Peyton Manning Auto's
Huge Indianapolis Colts Fan of anything autographed, SP Authentic products preferred.

RE: Need some advice, help, please!
(02-19-2012, 10:22 AM)susuki12002 Wrote: Would like some thoughts on what to do with this 2011 SP Authentic Cam Newton Auto Patch, 001/299. I have it listed on an auction site, and I don't necessarily need, or want the money. I am however thinking about pulling the card, sending it to Beckett to get graded, and maybe holding onto it. Anyone's thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated and respected. Thanks in advance.

Lawrence
Unless you need the money why not send it it to get slabbed?

This card could be worth way more if it is graded high..... This is a card people are going to want for a long time. The value will only go up.
My PSA Registry Sets: http://www.psacard.com/PSASETREGISTRY/Ot...px?m=24032
Current Sets Collecting: 1909-11 T206, 1914 Cracker Jack, 1933 Goudey

That's what I'm thinking. Good point, thank you.
Huge Indianapolis Colts Fan of anything autographed, SP Authentic products preferred.

i agree..get it slabbed..and keep it..nice card
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

What are you guys thoughts on Beckett vs. PSA Grading?
My PSA Registry Sets: http://www.psacard.com/PSASETREGISTRY/Ot...px?m=24032
Current Sets Collecting: 1909-11 T206, 1914 Cracker Jack, 1933 Goudey

I personally am devoted to getting my cards graded by Beckett. I feel that they're grades are highly respected on the secondary market.

(02-19-2012, 10:38 AM)susuki12002 Wrote: I personally am devoted to getting my cards graded by Beckett. I feel that they're grades are highly respected on the secondary market.
I agree, get it slabbed, Cam Newton is not goin anywhere. The man is a beast and will win a Ring during his career. Keep him if you can, I know I would if I could.

[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

Get it slabbed by Beckett. Since its a new card, thats the best way to go, my opinion of course. I only go PSA when I do cards that we made prior to 1990.
Eddie George Super Collector

(02-19-2012, 10:38 AM)susuki12002 Wrote: I personally am devoted to getting my cards graded by Beckett. I feel that they're grades are highly respected on the secondary market.
That is true for the most part, unless it is one of the first PSA 10's to appear, or the first in a long time.
I would agree that BGS would be the better choice now.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I'll be traveling thru Dallas tomorrow, does Beckett Allow cards to be dropped off in person?