`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another crooked e-bay seller...

Another crooked e-bay seller...
So I joined a box break via e-bay and paid almost $20 for the Bengals. The break was of a box of 2011 SP Authentic. I didn't get any hits, but now the guys is trying to charge me another $4 to get TWO base cards sent to me... if he doesn't send me my base cards for the $20 I already spent, definitely negative feedback will be posted... good damn crooks! I hope he doesn't send em', then I can file a complaint with ebay buyer protection and get my $20 back. watch out for XX_breaks_... not the full username, but will give you an idea who to avoid.

RE: Another crooked e-bay seller...
I wouldnt trust any break off of ebay and when searching on there sometimes theres so many listings for team bags and all that it gets annoying going through stuff.

But was shipping discussed in the auction?
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

To my knowledge thats typically the deal. You pay X amount for the team and if you want your cards shipped, there is a seperate shipping fee. $4 for 2 base cards seems a bit too much, but thats normal. For me; unless I get something decent, I'll tell them to keep'em to avoid shipping costs. Sometimes it isnt worth it

But according to e-bay rules They have to send you something from the auction.It can be a card from their set or whatever but you have to receive a card of some sort from he original auction.They are not supposed to add shipping.
Photobucket

The only way that ebay allows box breaks is if you actually pay for shipping and receive cards! No longer can breakers not ship base cards.... ebay has stated that breaks fall under the "Chance" auction and is a form of gambling therefore its against policy for you not to receive cards...... thats why all the box breaks start off their auctions stating that they are in compliance with ebay rules... and this is a "Teak Grab-Bag" style auction. No matter what way ya cut it you need to pay shipping for the base cards unless it was stated in the auction.

Btw I have found 1 good breaker (besides myself) on the bay.... pm me for his name... not sure if i can post it here. I have gotten good hits and and have seen better ones cracked. Think he's on the up-and-up!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's