`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who else is tired of NASCAR's meddling?
02-19-2012, 09:28 AM
RE: Who else is tired of NASCAR's meddling?
Big Grin Well, I think it is okay to stop hearin' some whinnin' and start seein' some crashin'. No offense to the OP. Heart

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2012, 10:27 AM
soooooo Hamlin finished 5th ...Just Sayin ----Will lol

Photobucket
02-21-2012, 11:47 PM
(02-19-2012 09:28 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote:  Big Grin Well, I think it is okay to stop hearin' some whinnin' and start seein' some crashin'. No offense to the OP. Heart

THAT is hilarious!!!

It was a great response, but I want to see more racing and less wrecking. Wrecks (and whining) are going to happen no matter what NASCAR does! I just want to see some good and skilled racing, not a race that takes out over half the field in a 75 lap race. They have to run 200 laps next Sunday! There will be 17 cars added to Sundays race. At the rate that cars/drivers were taken out in a NON-POINTS race, we only need one or two more wrecks to take out most of the field! I don't want to see a Daytona 500 that only has 11 to 15 finishers. That destroys the points race in the first week, AND it may make it the least entertaining race for fans to watch. I really hope the Duals are exciting (but with less pile-ups) b/c there are a few drivers that I'd love to see added to the 500.
I really hope the 500 is more entertaining than the Shootout, but with less contenders taken out in the melee caused in front of them! I don't see that happening with the rule changes (yet again) this year, but I am hopefull.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
02-21-2012, 11:55 PM
Big Grin RE: Who else is tired of NASCAR's meddling?
(02-21-2012 11:47 PM)spazmatastic Wrote:  THAT is hilarious!!!

It was a great response, but I want to see more racing and less wrecking. Wrecks (and whining) are going to happen no matter what NASCAR does! I just want to see some good and skilled racing, not a race that takes out over half the field in a 75 lap race. They have to run 200 laps next Sunday! There will be 17 cars added to Sundays race. At the rate that cars/drivers were taken out in a NON-POINTS race, we only need one or two more wrecks to take out most of the field! I don't want to see a Daytona 500 that only has 11 to 15 finishers. That destroys the points race in the first week, AND it may make it the least entertaining race for fans to watch. I really hope the Duals are exciting (but with less pile-ups) b/c there are a few drivers that I'd love to see added to the 500.
I really hope the 500 is more entertaining than the Shootout, but with less contenders taken out in the melee caused in front of them! I don't see that happening with the rule changes (yet again) this year, but I am hopefull.

Heheheh! Okay, more racing for you but more wrecks for me! Tongue

02-22-2012, 12:06 AM
(02-21-2012 11:55 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote:  Heheheh! Okay, more racing for you but more wrecks for me! Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

That's what I originally watched NASCAR for (back in the late-80's to mid-90's). Wink
Now I watch it for the points each driver gets or will need to make up in the next few races.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
02-22-2012, 09:46 AM
Smile RE: Who else is tired of NASCAR's meddling?
(02-22-2012 12:06 AM)spazmatastic Wrote:  That's what I originally watched NASCAR for (back in the late-80's to mid-90's). Wink
Now I watch it for the points each driver gets or will need to make up in the next few races.

Just remember that sometimes numbers lie. Always watch the thick of the action. Smile

02-24-2012, 11:59 PM
Trust me, I know that numbers can lie! My STL Cardinals won the 2011 World Series and the NY Giants (somehow) won the 2012 Super Bowl. The thick of the action in those cases was that the team that won outplayed the other team.
That doesn't apply in racing though. The best car can easily get taken out by someone else's error/misjudgement. The Duels were some great racing and it seemed that many drivers figured out what to (or not to) do during the 500. However, watching the CWTS race tonight showed that it really doesn't matter at the end of the race! I just hope it is an entertaining race that doesn't have half of the drivers watching the last few laps of the race. I expect wrecks to happen just b/c it is Daytona, but I hope the best cars aren't wiped out before they get a chance to really get going.

02-25-2012, 12:14 AM
I trust you. I will always trust you. I just like watching some racers trying to survive and finish the race in first place. Wink

02-25-2012, 02:38 AM
If it weren't for the crashes, nobody would go to see the races, cuz it would just be boring Smile

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35
02-25-2012, 07:47 AM
Big Grin RE: Who else is tired of NASCAR's meddling?
(02-25-2012 02:38 AM)shezdoni Wrote:  If it weren't for the crashes, nobody would go to see the races, cuz it would just be boring Smile

Here comes the Ace! Big Grin
He/She will Trump the Race! Big Grin