`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont you love it when a $100+ auto disappears *FINAL UPDATE*

dont you love it when a $100+ auto disappears *FINAL UPDATE*
When I busted my box of 11 A&G my boxtopper was an Adrian Gonzalez auto /15....unfortunately I didn't have any toploaders for it at the time, so I put it in a plastic bag and laid it on a shelf in an empty closet that no one (not even me) ever uses, so it would be safe until the top loaders came. Toploaders game, I go to look...ITS GONE!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: dont you love it when a $100+ auto disappears?!?!?!?
That really sucks man ! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I have a little black case I got at home depot for $10 I keep all my autos over $50 in it. It even locks and has a key, you should get one of those. It fits right under the bed.

RE: dont you love it when a $100+ auto disappears?!?!?!? *UPDATED*
(02-18-2012, 09:45 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: That really sucks man ! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I have a little black case I got at home depot for $10 I keep all my autos over $50 in it. It even locks and has a key, you should get one of those. It fits right under the bed.
It'' show up...I'm literally tearing the closet apart Item by item very VERY slowly lol I don't need anything to happen to that...I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO DECIDING I WOULD SELL IT I NEED IT LOL

After this fiasco with Jeremy Lin, I need the money lol

what I feel like happened is I realized that was a stupid place for it so I moved it someplace "safer"....so safe I dont remember where lol cause I had a couple other plus sized box toppers with it...and they're not there either lol

Sounds like you did what my grandmother would call, "Putting it away for good." Last time she said that my dad's camera was missing for 10 years before being located in a closet under 10 coats. Good luck finding the card.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

Boy, been there done that!! whether its cards, important docs, or whatever I think Im losing my mind when I cant find it. But when I do its like.......Oh yeah, now I remember putting it there!! LOL!!

It'll turn up dude...dont fret!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(02-18-2012, 11:47 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: Boy, been there done that!! whether its cards, important docs, or whatever I think Im losing my mind when I cant find it. But when I do its like.......Oh yeah, now I remember putting it there!! LOL!!

It'll turn up dude...dont fret!
You're right bro, I mean I might as well hold on to it until baseball season anyway. But in the process I found a John Wall RC /99 (god where was this last season lol) but I just realized that a program signed by 20+ WWE superstars is missing...I'm starting to think someone's messing with me because that should be in my autograph cabinet lol

Paranormal Activity IV in the making...?

do you have a roomate? interrogation should start!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(02-19-2012, 02:30 PM)chads-cards Wrote: do you have a roomate? interrogation should start!
lol I'm a twenty yr old college student who lives in his parent's basement (watches as all the young women hit the ignore button). They don't mess with my stuff whatsoever, I know it had to be me.

Last I saw both things they were in my basement so they've got to be here SOMEWHERE, but I've just got to find it. I'm literally doing a sweep and clean for two days. Going to continue looking tomorrow.

I'm just trying to be positive, atleast it's a boxtopper, so it's bigger than a regular card lol.

2/20/12- autographs are still missing. I've literally combed through half the basement...I took tomorrow off, so I'm not going to stop tomorrow until I find them!