`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Contenders Auto Short Prints? Aldon Smith?

RE: 2011 Contenders Auto Short Prints? Aldon Smith?
Well I hate to say it but you will be competing with me on the McElroy Contender Auto's. Just letting you know now!
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

RE: 2011 Contenders Auto Short Prints? Aldon Smith?
(02-19-2012, 02:58 PM)warcraftin Wrote: Extremely insightful, good read I like the part regarding pricing on Dunlap and have quoted it above.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Playoff-Con..._652wt_945

$169 SV one year then $0.99 SV the following year.
I'm trying to convince myself 'Don't panic, all will be well when retail arrives'.
You want Aldon Smith of the 49ers, I want Jeremy Kerley & Greg McElroy of the Jets, someone else wants Tyron Smith of the Cowboys, those players in retail would help sell those blasting blaster boxes when they hit ebay, buyers will take a chance on $40 if they think a Kerley, Tyron Smith or Aldon Smith could still hit $100!!
I tried to make it an informative & entertaining read using last years info as a guide.
(02-19-2012, 03:23 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: +1 Thanks Joe. I remember looking at Panini's blog and a user asked Hackler what the print run on the Dunlap SP was. Hackler's response was "It's not an SP." Pretty much killed that thread lol.
Thanks Hardy, much appreciated.
Do you remember when Hackler responsed?, I assume straight after the print runs were announced.
Anyone who did not make that card Dunlap card a $50 - 75 BIN missed their chance that day, after that day the price on that graph shows it plummeted!!
(02-19-2012, 03:40 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: Well I hate to say it but you will be competing with me on the McElroy Contender Auto's. Just letting you know now!
Mr onemanstanding, you are one of those people who frustrates the hell out of me. You will insist on bidding on cards I want, if everyone left alone, I could get some of these SP's for $0.99.

LOL, just kidding.

I hope that Contenders retail arrives, and floods the market with lots of them and we both get a card for $50 or less.
I fell sorry for the seller who sees a chance of a $200+ card sale disappear in a couple of days, even more sorry for the guy who had to be the first buyer and pays out the $200.