Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of Contenders, 6 Hits, Might As Well Have Been Zero

RE: Box of Contenders, 6 Hits, Might As Well Have Been Zero
id be interested in the gordon and tghe ayers for some buddies locally..lmk
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

I totally had the same luck on 8 boxes of Contenders. It was a nightmare. Like opening SAGE HIT.. watered down with crap autos
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...de%20Bait/

I collect Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, Johnston, Novacek, Deion Sanders, Cam Newton, Demarco Murray, Dez Bryant, Randall Cunningham, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas. Will consider offers for most star players from the 90's

(02-18-2012, 08:26 PM)DMentdEntertainment Wrote: I totally had the same luck on 8 boxes of Contenders. It was a nightmare. Like opening SAGE HIT.. watered down with crap autos
Dude, I saw your thread last night and totally thought it would increase my chances of getting something good since so many were getting junk. Lol. I guess I deserve what I got since I was using that kind of logic. Lol.
(02-18-2012, 07:28 PM)rngrbrown Wrote: id be interested in the gordon and tghe ayers for some buddies locally..lmk
I'll get back to you once pricing is out for the Gordon. May hold onto the Ayers though. I'm gonna have to do some research on him since I literally have no idea who he is. Lol.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

(02-18-2012, 07:02 PM)JeffreyAndrew Wrote: Sounds like you cold streak is over. Lol. Yeah I've still yet to hit a Cam auto and I've bought around 20 boxes of 2011 cards. I almost feel like I should keep buying certified bc I'm def "due" for a decent auto.
I have never pulled a Cam auto, and I have to be over 60 boxes by now. He just doesn't like me.

(02-18-2012, 08:30 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I have never pulled a Cam auto, and I have to be over 60 boxes by now. He just doesn't like me.
Wow! That's brutal. I really hope it doesn't take that many boxes for me to find one. Now that I think about it, the only QB auto I've pulled is Greg McElroy.

For Trade

(02-18-2012, 08:28 PM)JeffreyAndrew Wrote: Dude, I saw your thread last night and totally thought it would increase my chances of getting something good since so many were getting junk. Lol. I guess I deserve what I got since I was using that kind of logic. Lol.

I'll get back to you once pricing is out for the Gordon. May hold onto the Ayers though. I'm gonna have to do some research on him since I literally have no idea who he is. Lol.
no issues I live just north of nashville, and know someone who collects titans and another guy whop collects raiders..so i would probaly just give them away..but lmk
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

I'll take Hankerson and Salas off your hands if you can find something.

(02-19-2012, 12:10 AM)usafshelland Wrote: I'll take Hankerson and Salas off your hands if you can find something.
I'm gonna wait for pricing to be up before I trade, but I'll let you know.

For Trade

Ouch!!! You might as well bought some Hello Kitty stickers lol

Could use the Gordon....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++