`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe this one will not disappear...short prints topps

Maybe this one will not disappear...short prints topps
I posted a thread on this 2 days ago just to go into my threads and see it had vanished...shocker.
So again,....2011 topps football have short print veterans and rookies, topps chrome dose not have veterans, just rookies in short print. So how are thee regular topps short prints valued less or some equal to chrome?
Again,...if veterans and rookies are available in topps that seems it is twice as hard to get a short print of the rookies in topps then in chrome. So how are they not valued more? The odds of pulling a short print are the same in each set correct?
Before my thread magically disappeared at some point tons of people were reading it but i received no thoughts on the topic, and or help.
I guess an argument could be topps chrome is a higher end product compared to topps, but it is not by much. and when you figure in atleast 10 veterain short prints in topps that is a difference of what, 3000 packs. Assuming that thee short prints are one in every 300 packs.
So, again whats the deal?

RE: Maybe this one will not disappear...short prints topps
It didn't disappear - nobody commented on it so it's many pages away from here. I'll bump it for you. However, you can find your posts and threads under your acct. just click your name and you'll see the link.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]