`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This weeks Jones'

This weeks Jones'
First a trade with jrock20. Not 1, not 2 but 3 Precision Jones' for the ol pc. If you have ever worked with this guy on a trade you should know he's very fair and communicates well. Would recomend him to anyone. Thanks man.
[Image: img057.jpg]

And the eBay buys. The Certified "Raiders" patch I bought off some guy on here by the name of chibears or something like that. Just kidding Jeff. Thanks again for the deal and all the extras (not pictured GB inserts/#d/rc cards).
[Image: img058.jpg]
[Image: img059.jpg]

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for more next week.....
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: This weeks Jones'
NICE!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(02-18-2012, 04:18 PM)chads-cards Wrote: NICE!
thanks man. gotta get while the gettins' good.

(02-18-2012, 04:19 PM)rgf17 Wrote: thanks man. gotta get while the gettins' good.
New product should be that time haha...did you ever crunch your numbers? Man I havent got many good colberts lately...just a bunch of dupes

(02-18-2012, 04:25 PM)chads-cards Wrote: New product should be that time haha...did you ever crunch your numbers? Man I havent got many good colberts lately...just a bunch of dupes
i sure havent and i am not planning on it now. i took a quick glance at his breakdown. over 300 autos, over 300 relics, etc..... not even close so i dont wanna fuel my buying by seeing how far off i am. make sense?

as for colberts. i swear i see him all the time on other forums in peoples lists. i guess i need to pay closer attention and see if i can help you out.

(02-18-2012, 04:29 PM)rgf17 Wrote: i sure havent and i am not planning on it now. i took a quick glance at his breakdown. over 300 autos, over 300 relics, etc..... not even close so i dont wanna fuel my buying by seeing how far off i am. make sense?

as for colberts. i swear i see him all the time on other forums in peoples lists. i guess i need to pay closer attention and see if i can help you out.
yeah man LMK what you see!

Sweet Fabric of the Game!

(02-18-2012, 06:16 PM)tigerkal1993 Wrote: Sweet Fabric of the Game!
thanks i was lucky a good member had it. got a real good deal and a beautiful card to boot

Sweet adds Ryan, congrats Smile

(02-18-2012, 06:46 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Sweet adds Ryan, congrats Smile
thanks t