`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broke a blaster and a rack of Chrome Scans added

Broke a blaster and a rack of Chrome Scans added
Really wished I would have saved the 30 bucks but I did hit an auto at least.

Inserts
Bowman Chrome Von Miller
Superlative Die Cut Kendall Hunter
Finest Freshman Vincent Brown
Rookie Recognition Titus Young and AJ Green

Refractors
Rahim Moore
Cecil Shorts III
Cedric Benson

Xfractors
Julio Jones
[Image: JonesXFractor.jpg]
Chris Johnson
Ronnie Brown
Kellen Winslow

Oranges
Nathan Enderle
Gabe Carimi
Moreno

Purple
DJ Williams

Notable Rookies
Ponder X2
[Image: PonderChrome.jpg]
Julio Jones
[Image: JonesChrome.jpg]
Helu
Ridley

Auto Refractor
Lance Kendricks

[Image: KendricksAuto.jpg]
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

RE: Broke a blaster and a rack of Chrome
well consider yourself lucky ive broke 3 blasters and about 4 or 5 rack packs and my best hit was a demarco murray rookie lol
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

RE: Broke a blaster and a rack of Chrome
(02-18-2012, 11:22 AM)patsfan129 Wrote: well consider yourself lucky ive broke 3 blasters and about 4 or 5 rack packs and my best hit was a demarco murray rookie lol
Don't get me wrong I was glad I hit the auto but was hoping for at least a few other rookie cards to add to my pc besides the 2 Julios.

Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

RE: Broke a blaster and a rack of Chrome Scans added
Count your blessings...this reply is about to make you sick to your stomach.

I ripped (not at all an exaggeration), 15 blaster boxes and I believe 13 rack packs. Not so much as a BASE Newton. Nothing. No Cam at all.

I pulled 3 autos, terrible ones at that. All base autos, too. Greg Salas, Vincent Brown and Titus Young.

Several black refractors, the best of which was Jake Locker (that I sold for $14 on the 'bay). So many inserts that I still haven't sold them all, and no rookie variations.

All in all, the product makes me sick. I've always loved Chrome, but I cannot fathom how they determined the packing order for some of it. Very frustrating. Nearly a $500 investment yielded me MAYBE $91 in sales and literally nothing for my PC.

(02-18-2012, 09:07 PM)sentonhurrikane Wrote: Count your blessings...this reply is about to make you sick to your stomach.

I ripped (not at all an exaggeration), 15 blaster boxes and I believe 13 rack packs. Not so much as a BASE Newton. Nothing. No Cam at all.

I pulled 3 autos, terrible ones at that. All base autos, too. Greg Salas, Vincent Brown and Titus Young.

Several black refractors, the best of which was Jake Locker (that I sold for $14 on the 'bay). So many inserts that I still haven't sold them all, and no rookie variations.

All in all, the product makes me sick. I've always loved Chrome, but I cannot fathom how they determined the packing order for some of it. Very frustrating. Nearly a $500 investment yielded me MAYBE $91 in sales and literally nothing for my PC.
15 blasters at 20 bucks a piece - you could have bought quite a few hobby boxes for that amount of money. Dacardworld,atlsportscards,blowout,Pittsburgh...... Plenty of card shops online now.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Lmk if the auto is ft

(02-18-2012, 09:07 PM)sentonhurrikane Wrote: Count your blessings...this reply is about to make you sick to your stomach.

Do you have your base loaded in your org for trade? I need a few to finish my base set. Thanks

Do you have your base loaded in your org for trade? I need a few to finish my base set. Thanks

BoiJay, gimme' a list and what I'll do is go through them, and if I have them I'll load them into a folder of my org for just you.

LMK, I'm happy to help.

-ShK-