`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phil Davis Knockout Gear / Shogun TS Gear

Phil Davis Knockout Gear / Shogun TS Gear
Does anyone know anything about these redemptions? I have two of each and seeing as how 4 sets have come out since the Knockout set and 2 sets since the Title Shot are they getting made or replaced?

RE: Phil Davis Knockout Gear / Shogun TS Gear
I am still watiting for a Knockout redemption also, it was suppose to ship by 8/11/2011. It is a Georges St Pierre The Ultimate Foto Coach Auto, so I hope it does not get replaced since I have none of his autos.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Wow...they still havent fulfilled the GSP Coach Autos. Werent those #d/50 or something? That has to be one of the better Autos in the set......I am really disgusted by Topps. There is no excuse... especially since there has been 4 sets with GSP autos to come out since KO last year. I dont think they are even trying to fulfill the redemptions out of the old products.

As far as I know it is #/50. I asked them a few months ago about it and they gave the same old we are working to get it as fast as possible, blah, blah, blah. I do not want to bug them too much and possible get screwed by them sending me a card that I do not care for as a replacement.

Jerry

I would love to see what they would try and send as a replacement for a $200 auotograph. I saw a 1/1 autograph that was worth about $350 replaced by a Ronnie Lott #/10 patch card.

Topps told me on twitter the other day they are working on shogun to sign

I figured they would give some crazy excuse like shogun's shorts are so small we need him to fight three times to get enough material to make the cards.

(02-18-2012, 09:49 PM)syaney Wrote: I figured they would give some crazy excuse like shogun's shorts are so small we need him to fight three times to get enough material to make the cards.
That's pretty funny Steve.

Jerry