`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"YOUR" TOP 3 PLAYERS of ALL-TIME!!!

RE: "YOUR" TOP 3 PLAYERS of ALL-TIME!!!
1. Hines Ward - The first autograph I ever pulled was of Hines in his rookie year when he was pretty much a nobody in the pros (pulled it when I was 11 years old and somehow it's still in MINT condition). I love his tenacity and love for the game, and he's had a HOF career IMO.

2. Randy Moss - He has been nothing but highlights since he stepped on to the field in his rookie year. My favorite memory of his playing is the Thanksgiving game against Dallas in his rookie year when he scored I think 3 Touchdowns and around 200 receiving yards against them on only a few catches. He's my second favorite receiver of all time next to Hines.

3. Emmitt Smith - IMO the best running back of all time, but I know the argument for all the others (Barry, Walter, and Jim Brown).

That's my 3 Favorite of all time like everyone else has been picking.
[Image: 874443ef-c8de-4d88-b4bf-5d7ddde46512.jpg]
Collect Hines, Marshawn Lynch, Shaq, & Vince Carter!

Those are some Great choices everybody. This is a thread for "YOUR" favorite 3, not the "GREATEST" 3.

There was a time in 09'-10' where there was no doubt that Peyton Manning was the best QB I've ever seen. Better than Brady IMO. Great field General, incredible passer that can make all the throws. Unfortunately doesnt really show up in the playoffs. Unlike Brady who does. Who plays just aswell in the regular season as he does in the playoffs. I would take Aaron Rodgers in a heartbeat though over anybody else.

Bo Jackson is another. In his prime, was the most dominant runner I've ever seen. Rare combination of Size and Agility, Speed and Power. Only equal to the Great Jim Brown. Whom both careers ended way too soon. Bo with his hip injury and Jim with his ambition for acting and the bright lights of Hollywood.
Hines is pretty awesomeSmile I love his blocking the most! One of the best blocking receivers of all-time. And he's always smilingBig Grin Like you said, love for the game.

(02-18-2012, 07:01 PM)jboedicker Wrote: 1. Hines Ward - The first autograph I ever pulled was of Hines in his rookie year when he was pretty much a nobody in the pros (pulled it when I was 11 years old and somehow it's still in MINT condition). I love his tenacity and love for the game, and he's had a HOF career IMO.

2. Randy Moss - He has been nothing but highlights since he stepped on to the field in his rookie year. My favorite memory of his playing is the Thanksgiving game against Dallas in his rookie year when he scored I think 3 Touchdowns and around 200 receiving yards against them on only a few catches. He's my second favorite receiver of all time next to Hines.

3. Emmitt Smith - IMO the best running back of all time, but I know the argument for all the others (Barry, Walter, and Jim Brown).

That's my 3 Favorite of all time like everyone else has been picking.

My three favorite greatest of all time on no particular order. And this should come as no surprise to anyone!!!
1. EMMITT SMITH
2. EMMITT SMITH
3. EMMITT SMITH
NO ONE ELSE EVEN COMES CLOSE IN COMPARISON!!!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

1. Brett Favre

2. Emmitt Smith

3. Jerry Rice
Photobucket

Interesting thread...

Here are my three favorites...

1. Ricky Williams, of course.

2. Joe Montana. I watched him dominate every Sunday growing up.

3. Peyton Manning. One of the smartest, hardest working guys to play the position, ever.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

1.John Elway...no QB did more with less. Had it all. The total package at QB.

2. Barry Sanders. No running comes close. (Maybe Sweetness)

3. Jerry Rice. Hands down, the most dominate receiver the game has ever seen.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Barry Sanders
Jerry Rice
Ray Lewis
Soon to be top, AD!