Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update ( need prayers for my dad)

Update ( need prayers for my dad)
UPDATE ON PAGE 2

As many of you know my dad had a heart attack on January 10th. I was gone for 11 days when he went home.
Most of you didnt know he was home for 7 days then had heart congested failure after that he went home for 3 days and now he is back in the hospital with his 3rd congestive heart failure. Sad news it is now too late for the defibulator that he should of have gotten when he was in the hospital the first time. The hospital that he went to the third time had to air vac him to Scott and White in Temple Tx. This doctor said I dont care about the Obama Care. Your dad will not survive another heart attack or congestive heart failure so we need to check some things and give him what he needs. So yesterday he went for a test to where they put a blood pressure gauge in his jugler vein to get a more accurate blood pressure reading. He came out of that OK. Now the doctor says the defibulator pase maker will not help him now. What we need to do is get the fluid out of his lungs and that will be approx 2 weeks since the fluid is too thick to drain with a cathiter he will have to cough it up but at the same time we will leave the cathiter in him so if it gets thin enough it will drain.
After his lungs are clear it is up to you ( dad) you can go home and go through this again and may not make it or have a surgery. The surgery consists of open heart surgery and putting a pump inside your heart wich will raise your blood pressure to sustain your life. The pump runs off of batteries and you will have to carry a battery pack for the rest of your life. You will have 2 batteries and every 11 hours you will need to change the battery out with a charged one.
During the surgery your chances of surviving the surgery is 50-65%. No surgery you will not see the end of 2012 following the track record you are on now. It is your decision (dad) on what you want to do. Dad said I will take my chances with the surgery. I cannot live like this anymore. Its already I dont have surgery I am good as dead. If I am to die in surgery then the good lord said its time for you to come home. If I survive then the good lord says its not my time yet. I opt for the surgery.
Under these conditions I side with my dad on any choice he makes. I wanted to let you all know what is going on incase I have to leave at a moments notice and cant fullfill my trades at a timely manner.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: Update ( need prayers for my dad)
Praying for you and your family!!!

(02-17-2012, 11:11 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Praying for you and your family!!!
Thank you. I just looked up on the callender and saw if everything goes right he could have the surgery on March 2nd. My mom would have turned 71 that day.

I cant begin to imagine what you and your dad are going through right now.He seems to be at peace with his decison which should be comforting.

You both are in my prayers my friend!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(02-17-2012, 11:32 PM)branesergen Wrote: You both are in my prayers my friend!
Thank you,
I love my dad so much that if he goes a big piece of my life will be gone. I am so proud of what he has done for this country. Korea, VeitNam 3 tours, American Civilian in Desert Storm (91) as a consultant for the Saudi Arabia and US forces, Member of the special forces, and fix the exploding problem with the M1-A1 Abrams tank, and 30 years of service to this great country.

You and your family have my prayers.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

After reading this it really puts things into perspective. I can't image what you and your family are going thru right now. I thank your father for his service to this country and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. Stay strong brother.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Been thinking about you and your for awhile Wayne. Hang in there.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Wow man, Im so sorry you and your family are in that position. That is very tough. I wish your family the best and hope everything goes well. You are in my prayers.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/