`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check out this Willis 1/5

RE: check out this Willis 1/5
I sold it as part of a trade for some Skins cards I needed... He told me he needed it for a set....
Photobucket

Sweet Emmy! Congrats.

(02-18-2012, 04:43 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I sold it as part of a trade for some Skins cards I needed... He told me he needed it for a set....
And they even STILL charge a ridiculous amount for shipping......
You should have tried a player collector. Least you know it wouldn't have been taken advantage of........

I hate sellers like that.........

Yea I know but he gave me a whole story on His PC and I fell for it I should have brought it home I just seen the e-bay ad earlier it was an auction and now a buy it now wow Im an azz for trading it to him
Photobucket

(02-18-2012, 09:46 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Yea I know but he gave me a whole story on His PC and I fell for it I should have brought it home I just seen the e-bay ad earlier it was an auction and now a buy it now wow Im an azz for trading it to him
Lame sauce.....what comes around goes around.

As long as you got what your looking for out of it don't feel to bad. I have ran into alot of people like that.

- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

Yea I got what I want man but there is real collectors on here that would have REALLY needed that card
Photobucket

i seen that card. after reading your story, i stared to send him a message teling him what kinda ***** bag he was. hope no one buys it.