`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I be concerned?

Should I be concerned?
I have a card coming to me, but when I look up the order it shows the final grade as a 0.0 in all gradings. Does this not update, or should I be concerned? The delivery date got pushed back a day, and I never got an email saying the card was shipped, just one that my order was received. Was just wondering.

Thanks

RE: Should I be concerned?
That probably means that your card is graded AUTHENTIC only and may either be a suspected altered card. But I would wait to get the card back and see for yourself given Beckett's issue lately with the population report, registery, and all of there other problems with beckett.com.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

Ok, thanks for the info

I have heard a few people say lately that the pop report is slow to be updated
[Image: Redskins_banner_1.gif]
[Image: Steelers_banner_1.gif]

(02-17-2012, 09:01 PM)alifaxwa2 Wrote: I have heard a few people say lately that the pop report is slow to be updated
I posted a thread on Feb. 15th stating that the Pop. Report is LIVE. AGAIN. I say, AGAIN, b/c on Sunday, January 29th the Pop. Report Updated in the new format and then the next day it went back to the old format the very next day. Then, on Wednesday, Feb. 15th it went live and its been working ever since. There are cards missing, however. So it's not perfect, but it's close.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-17-2012, 05:19 PM)tgfsportscards Wrote: I have a card coming to me, but when I look up the order it shows the final grade as a 0.0 in all gradings. Does this not update, or should I be concerned? The delivery date got pushed back a day, and I never got an email saying the card was shipped, just one that my order was received. Was just wondering.

Thanks
Did you have a card re-cased?