`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing some St. Jude Auction Photos

Sharing some St. Jude Auction Photos
Just sharing some of the items collected for Z100 St. Jude radio auctions, auctions start March 6th and run every Tuesday and Thursday in March. If anyone would like to donate that would be great or if you get a wild hair you can bid online at z100fm.com that'd be even better. Some sports, some country music items...

Photobucket Kim Perry (The Band Perry Signed Guitar)

Photobucket David Freese Signed UDA Bat

Photobucket Lynn, Descalso, Craig Autos

Photobucket Carp / Verlander Dual Auto

Photobucket Jerry Sloan Patch

Photobucket Walt Frazier Auto

Photobucket Lou Brock Auto Ball - PSA

Photobucket Yadi Baseball

Photobucket Whitey Herzog Ball

Photobucket Hank Aaron Auto Print

Photobucket Taylor Swift Auto

Photobucket Lou Brock signed Jersey

Photobucket Tebow Signed Jersey

Photobucket Auto copy of Bridesmaids

Photobucket Guitar signed by Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, Dierks Bentley, Gretchen Wilson, Charlie Daniels, among others

RE: Sharing some St. Jude Auction Photos
those are some awesome peices man!!! best of luck to you guys, its great to see people doing good things I applaud you and your dedication man.
Looking for Erick Fedde cards, currently working on the 14 bowman sterling.

were is the auction on that site
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

they will be posting the items on Monday, and the auctions will be open the mornings of those dates
which are -

march 6,7,13,15,20,22

Wow, that is some nice stuff. I would love to win that T. Swift for my daughter. It will probably be out of my price range though.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Alot of the auctions are online at http://www.z100fm.com/. Just click the auctions image on the scrolling, once again if anyone would like to donate it is tax deductible - same goes for buying!