`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My first Pavel Datsyuk Card I bought today 2011/12 Panini

My first Pavel Datsyuk Card I bought today 2011/12 Panini
I went to my local sports card shop and what do I see is a 82/299 2011/12 Panini Limited "BANNER SEASON 97 POINTS" PAVEL DATSYUK INSERT Card. Card Number #9. Short-Printed, Numbered #82/299. My question is if the card has a low number is there a chance it will be worth more? I am wondering if anyone is interested or if anyone is collecting these. I dont have a picture I will get one soon. The guy said he bought it from a guy that brought a lot of cards in.

RE: My first Pavel Datsyuk Card I bought today 2011/12 Panini
Anymore, a card numbered to something like /299 is a pretty common insert. If you're asking if the number that it is numbered out of 299 is, then no it really doesn't make a difference. If the number out of 299 was maybe his jersey number like 13/299, then some collectors might give a little more premium for it. Other than that 1/299 or 299/299 might make a tiny difference, but with inserts no one really cares too much.

I may go back and buy more the guy was willing to negotiate it was $2.00 and the guy took $1.00. He didnt seem to care about the number. I see ur point I was wondering that. Thank youSmile

I usually think of a short print as less than 50.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

I am totally hyped I buy this card "yesterday" 12:03 AM it is that time now. Datsyuk gets the game winning goal for the Wings with less than 10 seconds left against Nashville for 22 wins in a row at home. OMG KARMA...

I've never seen anymore more excited than you over an insert card Tongue

nice pick up congrats

(02-18-2012, 10:08 AM)slufan83 Wrote: I've never seen anymore more excited than you over an insert card Tongue
I can beat that if it is a Whalers
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)