Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Few more TTM's

RE: Few more TTM's
Right on! Congrats
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(02-17-2012, 08:29 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Thanks guys. No the back is printed on sticker paper and has a dolphins era correct logo w/ a decade on it. Sorry should have been more specific.
I don't like white card back for some reason so its a little something to spruce it up.
Have you considered tossing your cards back through the printer with some stats or trivia listed on the back? Pro Football Reference has been very handy for me so far.

(02-17-2012, 08:29 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Always glad to inspire another collector. I got alanch into it as well and i know a few other guys have started to dabble. It gets addicting. Just wish i had more time to write letters and do research on players.
+1

(02-17-2012, 10:36 PM)alanch Wrote: Great additions! Congrats! Didn't even know Jaworski played for the Phins.
Ditto.

Thanks guys.

JPlarson- I have yes. Takes alot of work to do it that way i have done that with a few. Print page to a PDF file crop out put the stats and some info on the back. I did that and didnt get them back so i think w/ that much info sometimes players may think you are gonna resell them.

I do do that for my non auto cards i make for player who have no cards. Will have to show a few of themoff some time.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn