`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My annual search for Santa, Buffalo Bill and a few other things inside,,update2/21/12
Photo 
My annual search for Santa, Buffalo Bill and a few other things inside,,update2/21/12
Always looking for these cards from any year and any Set/Company:

Santa Claus

Buffalo Bill

DANIEL BOONE also any other "BOONE" Cards of any type = Namesake

X-Files,most anything,,,(Molder?,,,Scully?.......Molder? Scully?)

Air Plane cards, Korean War and earlier types.

Movie Memoribila especially Older Actors and Actresses, Currently looking for" Kurt Russell "Snake Pliskin" Escape from New York or LA. Anything Lon Chaney Sr and Boris Karloff.

Will add to this list as I think of others.

Have lots of stuff to trade, Non Sport and Gaming. Ask me, I may have something for you.

Thanks for looking...Mel

I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: My annual search for Santa, Buffalo Bill and a few other things inside,,2/17/12
Show me some scans, I know they are out there.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: My annual search for Santa, Buffalo Bill and a few other things inside,,2/17/12
Giddy-up

Mentioning names like Karloff and Chaney makes me excited about the direction you collection is going!

I think the only thing like that I have is the Spectrum Autos of Twisted Sister, all except Dee Snider. But I have to keep those, lol.

Good luck hunting!

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(02-17-2012, 01:38 PM)radarblip Wrote: Always looking for these cards from any year and any Set/Company:

Santa Claus

Buffalo Bill

DANIEL BOONE also any other "BOONE" Cards of any type = Namesake

Movie Memoribila especially Older Actors and Actresses, Currently looking for" Kurt Russell "Snake Pliskin" Escape from New York or LA. Anything Lon Chaney Sr and Boris Karloff.

Will add to this list as I think of others.

Have lots of stuff to trade, Non Sport and Gaming. Ask me, I may have something for you.

Thanks for looking...Mel
I have these if you have any intrest? Not sure on value of any of them.
[Image: Scan_Pic0285.jpg]
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

I'm down dog, what do you need,,,Thanks...Mel

Lillian Gish is from my home town, Massillon Ohio, lol. Didnt know they had her on a card like that.

Mel, Id like for you to share your non baseball collection on the boards sometime. I know I would enjoy looking at it.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

I have a few TV stars. I can scan them for you in a while.
John Morales (Morales on Aliens and Predators)
Alisen Down (Lillian Luthor on Smallville)
Samantha Ferris (Nina Jarvis on The 4400)

Not even sure what to value them at.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Mel..my LCS has a ton of Santa sets...which include "sled" used...let me know if interested
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

I have this Santa from 1998 if your interested. it's like 5x9. cant even remember where i got it. LOL
[Image: Scan8.jpg]
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]