`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do you think this is a fair replacement from Topps?

RE: Do you think this is a fair replacement from Topps?
I think the Larry Brown would be VERY desirable for Cowboy collectors. You couldve done really good selling/trading it. The Earl is nice, but it's a 20-30$ card at the max.
Insert Banner.

Again, it's brown from the redskins not cowboys. Idk, the stamp autos are all selling for alot on the bay. The flacco went for 150. That's pretty good. This Larry brown, I don't think has any autos at all, making it very very rare. Idk

(02-17-2012, 11:41 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Btw it's Larry brown from the redskins, MVP of 1972 rb. Not brown from the cowboys.
LOL, that changes things quite a bit. I withdraw my previous argument. Except the part about he may never sign. Anyway, probably should have got at least $100 value then.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(02-18-2012, 11:17 AM)samiamryan Wrote: Keep it, Its a beauty. Watch this video and then complain about Campbell. Most violent RB ever!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui844C3TQVI

I remember all these games and highlights, awesome. Luv Ya Blue!! And even better, HOOK EM!!

I am interested in that Earl if it is FT, lmk thanks! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I LOVED Earl Campbell, so unless you had a Brown PC I wouldn't be upset, but that's just me.

It would have been really cool though had that patch been Luv ya blue in color!
Top 3 DT want list.
1.2012 Limited Gold Spotlight #145 Derrick Thomas/25
2.2011 Certified Mirror Emerald/5 #302
3.2000 Leaf Certified Heritage Collection Century/21 #DT58H

[Image: Derrick-Thomas-1.gif]