`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Golden Giveaway

RE: Topps Golden Giveaway
I've had about 15% luck when entering codes and getting cards. Can't complain with these:

1. Derek Jeter
2. Buster Posey
3. Stephen Strasburg
4. Starlin Castro

Still can't get rid of that Pedroia card for a Yankee. Amazing that I can't trade a MVP winner for any Yankee. I guess I'm just going to have to start bidding on them on E-bay.

(02-17-2012, 07:10 AM)fulltritty Wrote: I have a Dustin Pedroia which I am trying to trade for a Jeter or Cano. I figure some poor Red Sox fan had to get a Yankee just like I got a Red Sox. So far, no luck!

That stinks, I'd think Cano, Arod or C.C. would be an even swap. I think people are way overvaluing the cards on there but I'm probably guilty of that too holding my Jeter for ransom.

Yeah I just bought a Rivera off E-bay for $9, but the card isn't in hand yet for the owner. I have seen some of the Jeter's and Cano on there now and people are going for the big money on Buy It Nows. Sigh!

(02-18-2012, 07:24 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Do not take this the wrong way..
I hate you!!!
+1 lol
20 codes and nothing. Addicted to gambling. Should have sold them to supplement my postage.

At 27 total "spins" of the wheel. No cards, no interest as no vintage. Thank you Topps, I'm going to save quite a bit of money this year. Not even 10 of any specific coin so not even in a Griffey drawing.

Rich

I entered 2 codes so far which got me a Cano coin and a Cabrerra coin. The site then proceeded to tell me I have three unique player coins (???) so it gave me a free code. The free code gave me a David Price Die Cut which I have traded for an Adrian Gonzalez Die Cut.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%