`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Golden Giveaway

Topps Golden Giveaway
Anyone doing the Topps promo? Looking to see whats out there and maybe trade. Don't have much myself, only have one card so far but at least a decent one. Unlocked a regular Lou Gehrig and flipped it into a regular Derek Jeter. LMK, thanks.

RE: Topps Golden Giveaway
I did 8 codes last night they were all coins! I knew I should have sold them.

Yea, its pretty lame if you don't get a card. Its like less than a 1% chance of even getting a card, ridiculous. I've entered 13 and ended up with 1 card. Sucks for the people that have entered hundreds...
Figured I'd try here though, been using their Facebook page and getting nowhere.

True! Last year I started back collecting after a long break. My gf and I went nuts on the diamond giveaway. She has a black diamond koufax to show for it after tons of trades.

Cool, yea its definitly nice if you can get something sweet to show for it. I've been doing their promo's since the million card giveaway, ended up with some sweet stuff. Hoping I can somehow get the Matt Moore 1/1 out of this promo, gonna probably be impossible though. Jeter's a nice start towards building a package.

I have 3 coins FT plus I got a Gehrig and Cobb card. I wanna hold out and build a trade for the Alcides Escobar 1/1 for my Royals PC. I have 50+ more codes coming in the mail.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Well I don't plan on doing much more with the program so if anyone needs any coins I would help you if I could.

Sweet, Gehrig and Cobb are a good start! Looks like we have similar luck, both starting out with a Gehrig and all. Good luck tryin to get the Escobar!

80 codes entered..
0 cards
Lots of dup coins too..
Waste of electrons for me..

I've done about 25 codes and no cards, almost at the 10 mark to get into the "contest" for the Griffey signed cards.

I know there were problems but unlike the past 2 years, I'm not gong to be very active in this because I liked the old cards. This, not so much

Rich