`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My 1984 85 O Pee Chee Experiment Part 2

My 1984 85 O Pee Chee Experiment Part 2
I bought 5 more packs of 1984 85 hockey cards and I pulled a Chris Chelios Rookie Card. My heart was beating I could hardly open anymore packs after that. I pulled a Mark Messier and Paul Coffey. Those are my highlights of the second round. I really want to send my Chelios in to get graded because the guy I bought them from said he got the packs from an O Pee Chee representative. What would you guys do? OMG I am so happy!

1. Chris Chelios Rookie Card #259
2. Paul Coffey #239
3. Mark Messier #254

RE: My 1984 85 O Pee Chee Experiment Part 2
Unless, Chelios is one of your all time favorite, I would not get it graded. I like to put (almost) al of my cards in plastic sheets to look at them.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

(02-16-2012, 09:07 PM)dam1057 Wrote: I like to put (almost) al of my cards in plastic sheets to look at them.
I do the same!

(02-16-2012, 03:42 PM)globalizedcards Wrote: I bought 5 more packs of 1984 85 hockey cards and I pulled a Chris Chelios Rookie Card. My heart was beating I could hardly open anymore packs after that. I pulled a Mark Messier and Paul Coffey. Those are my highlights of the second round. I really want to send my Chelios in to get graded because the guy I bought them from said he got the packs from an O Pee Chee representative. What would you guys do? OMG I am so happy!

1. Chris Chelios Rookie Card #259
2. Paul Coffey #239
3. Mark Messier #254
All depends on the condition of the card. It's only worth grading if you think it can get a 9.5 or a 10. Maybe even a 9 would be worthwhile.
I collect Graded Hall Of Famer Rookie Cards.
Just say no to sticker autographs.

for vintage grade it if you think it is worth it
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)