Photobucket

RE: My First John /Ashley card in Hand woooot
NICE. I want my first Ashley..but her father may not like it..lmao

Thats a start!! Youll get more Im sure.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Congrats, man!
I got my first Ashley (actually ALL of my Ashley cards) from a box of 2010 PP Legends. If the 2 I still have weren't part of the complete set, I would've traded them to you. You already saw what #3 was.
I almost regret getting rid of that Force Family Quad AU. But then I look at the 2 cards I got in return and I am still happy with the trade. I would like to get another AU'd Ashley card, but I guess I will just have to hope that I pull one. Smile

Nice card - Congrats
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

my problem is not all the drivers are really collected and I want to buy a box of legends Now that im a Hamlin collector Thx Will ....and Drag Racing I just dont want to get a bunch of cards no one wants lol
Photobucket

(02-17-2012, 12:39 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: my problem is not all the drivers are really collected and I want to buy a box of legends Now that im a Hamlin collector Thx Will ....and Drag Racing I just dont want to get a bunch of cards no one wants lol
You should do some research into NHRA card manufacturers. I do not think that Press Pass has exclusive rights. Otherwise, NHRA drivers would be in more than one yearly release from PP. You might find boxes/packs that interest you way more!
If you go after PP Legends, I do feel that 2010 is better than 2011. The designs for the RU and AU cards are better and there are lots of collectors still looking for certain cards from that set. I bought my 2010 box over 6 months after they came out and traded away EVERY single hit within 2 months to get cards for my PC's. Along with the Force Family AU, I also pulled a Shirley Muldowney RU'd firesuit card. I traded both of those before I was able to trade a Dale Jr. 3x RU'd Prominent Pieces card. If you do get a box of 2010 PPL, I am looking for the JJ Holofoil parallels and most of the Mark Martin parallels. Wink

I just found a old set i might want to get found this on another site

1971 Fleer AHRA Drag Champs
Photobucket

there are no recent nhra releases that press pass didnt do. The problem is there isnt a big enough market to support NHRA cards alone.

Press Pass did try with tHe 2005 release which is still a great design but at 20.00 with a complete set and gurantteed race used/autograph hit it still didnt sell great.

NASCAR with the largest fan base of any motorsport in america has problems supporting the hobby. They have had to reduce the number products released. even within nhra there are very few overly marketable drivers. mainly the forces.

I LOVE DRAG RACIGN and go to bristol everyyear. I am glad they put nhra in the legends product and hope they put some new drivers in there also.

pro set and action packed both tried their hands at drag racing. They are nice sets for the time. Action Packed even autographs iserted
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]