`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So here I am, stuck on Beckett...

So here I am, stuck on Beckett...
So here I am, stuck on Beckett. I WANT to trade, but it's difficult... It's difficult because we're not supposed to post trade threads without an ORG, and my ORG is locked up with cards from 10 years ago. Cards that need to be deleted anyway. It's the proverbial rock and a hard place.

So the message I'm getting is that we're supposed to open new accounts, with new user names. Really?

Is this what it's come to?

Ok, fine. But I would like to have a few things restored once I'm done... Can someone who's done that explain the process... Jaderock, etc...

Thanks, end rant, etc.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

RE: So here I am, stuck on Beckett...
Beckett wants your $ so unless you pay for org or a subscription, then yeah, you'd have to start with a new account. But be careful, from what i understand, they only allow you to have UP TO 100 cards in your org or it gets locked (unless you pay).
Hope this helps.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

why not just pay for the online price guide? you can put however many cards in your org you want and you have the prices. its the best way in my opinion. if you didnt have the prices, how would you really trade anyway? and the beckett magazine and online prices vary quite a bit sometimes.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(02-16-2012, 03:08 PM)bselje Wrote: Beckett wants your $ so unless you pay for org or a subscription, then yeah, you'd have to start with a new account. But be careful, from what i understand, they only allow you to have UP TO 100 cards in your org or it gets locked (unless you pay).
Hope this helps.
Thanks, bselje.

Can I just post the UPC from my annual?

Seriously, a heads-up saying "new changes could limit your ability to trade" would've been nice. Something... I know they have my address. I've been getting their emails for years.

Maybe the daily users here knew this coming and have a different perspective than myself, but to me, they're unwillingness to help makes their intentions pretty clear.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

(02-16-2012, 04:28 PM)jessemerson Wrote: Thanks, bselje.

Can I just post the UPC from my annual?

Seriously, a heads-up saying "new changes could limit your ability to trade" would've been nice. Something... I know they have my address. I've been getting their emails for years.

Maybe the daily users here knew this coming and have a different perspective than myself, but to me, they're unwillingness to help makes their intentions pretty clear.
they did sent out an email to all users at least a month in advance

and buying a player opg gets you org for free (for for a couple bucks, you can clean out your org)

by the way: opening a second account would violate beckett's TOS