`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 topps golden giveaway

2012 topps golden giveaway
i redemed 22 codes and not one card, what player coins are rare? How has everyone else doing on this?

RE: 2012 topps golden giveaway
I have done a ton of codes almost a 100 now and have a total of 4 cards, good ones thankfully and I am thinking the rare player coin is Jeter because out of 183 trade offer all but 3 are for that coin. But I could be wrong.

(02-15-2012, 11:53 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I have done a ton of codes almost a 100 now and have a total of 4 cards, good ones thankfully and I am thinking the rare player coin is Jeter because out of 183 trade offer all but 3 are for that coin. But I could be wrong.
Man I am in the same boat. Like 134 offers and all but 3 are for Jeter.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Out of 15 codes, I just got two cards, of cliff lee amd Harmon killebrew
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

I got $20 in TOPPS money, has anyone recieved their email with the codes to redeem it yet?
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

From what I read on another board, they are not allowing trades this year for the rares (only 29 of each type in the trade list)

Rare player is Verlander
Rare team is Cards
Rare HOF is ...cant remember that one

(02-16-2012, 09:13 AM)75toppsfan Wrote: I got $20 in TOPPS money, has anyone recieved their email with the codes to redeem it yet?
So did I. Does anyone know if these can be combined or only one per order?

One per order as far as I know...at least thats what people were saying last year when they got the 10$ codes from multiple accounts.

(02-16-2012, 09:49 AM)kinarism Wrote: From what I read on another board, they are not allowing trades this year for the rares (only 29 of each type in the trade list)

Rare player is Verlander
Rare team is Cards
That makes sense if true, not everyone is clued into what the rare coins/cards are and you don't want someone later saying they got "gipped".

I got the Mantle ring last year and within two minutes my ring trade total exploded and I only went back there to finish my set and propose trades to do so and get the real ring

(02-16-2012, 09:49 AM)kinarism Wrote: From what I read on another board, they are not allowing trades this year for the rares (only 29 of each type in the trade list)

Rare player is Verlander
Rare team is Cards
I read this too. Ruth is the HOFer. Out of three codes entered I got two cards. Bautista and Cobb.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html