`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for the Cheap Shot

Thanks for the Cheap Shot
I don't control the mail, I don't deliver the mail, and I mail my stuff from RAF Mildenhall, England via USPS. If you don't want to wait a few extra days, DON'T TRADE WITH ME. My feedback has gone down and I don't think it is fair.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

RE: Thanks for the Cheap Shot
I was looking but you seem to have all positive man. What happened? I know we did 2 recent trades and hey we're both 5 stars across the board.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I was wondering the same thing ! All positive. I wonder if it was an accident that some one hit 4 stars on shipping and payment. Looks like anyone would be lucky to trade with you.ImO

I went back and looked a sec. It even seems all the feedback is real nice statements.

Sorry to see this happening to others as well but then again, I might be the slowest shipper on the site....Hang in there...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(02-15-2012, 11:31 PM)radarblip Wrote: Sorry to see this happening to others as well but then again, I might be the slowest shipper on the site....Hang in there...Mel
im a close second mel lol

I've been slow lately and haven't had an issue. I'm sorry this happened to you, I am hopeing it was a mistake.

This is nothing to sweat. There are 4 or 5 of us who have gotten negative feedback lately on good trades.

You have a solid reputation as a trader, I wouldn't worry about getting dinged a little on shipping. When I look at a traders feedback, I only look at the comments and if there was a negative trade I see how long ago it happened and the response to the negative comment.
I keep getting dinged on my shipping and I get the cards in the mail within two days of the trade being accepted. If it does take two or more days I send a message to let the other trader know what is going on.
I think some people don't look at the post mark but instead, base shipping speed on when they get their cards. We have no control over the shipping time after we take the cards to the PO.
Others may have cryptic rules and if the other trader breaks one of these rules, they get dinged.
5.00 feedback scores are nice but statistically insignificant from a 4.97-4.99.