`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 All-Star Game Ballot Box

2011 All-Star Game Ballot Box
When I was at Diamondbacks FanFest this weekend, I bought one of the 20 All-Star Game Ballot Boxes, and today I got to go down to the ballpark and pick it up! Here's my new acquisition to the collection... now I just need to figure out something AWESOME to do with it! Suggestions welcome Big Grin

[Image: IMG_4389.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4390.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4391.jpg]
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: 2011 All-Star Game Ballot Box
That's freaking awesome... i was waiting for you to post up the pics.......maybe you can drop suggestions in it as to what you want for dinner and give the wife a couple options nightly, Smile or have your kids (if you have kids) use that as a drop box for what they want for their bday / xmas gifts
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(02-15-2012, 09:21 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: That's freaking awesome... i was waiting for you to post up the pics.......maybe you can drop suggestions in it as to what you want for dinner and give the wife a couple options nightly, Smile or have your kids (if you have kids) use that as a drop box for what they want for their bday / xmas gifts
Haha... if I had the wife or kids, those would be great ideas! However, as I'm single (hey, ladies!)... not so much lol Big Grin

Besides, if I had the wife, I could think of other suggestions to drop in than dinner since I like to cook!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

you have that BECAUSE you dont have a wife and kids!! haha

(02-15-2012, 10:39 PM)hero29 Wrote: you have that BECAUSE you dont have a wife and kids!! haha
+1 Tongue
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-15-2012, 10:39 PM)hero29 Wrote: you have that BECAUSE you dont have a wife and kids!! haha
I'm okay with that... my future Mrs. Dbacks08 will have to love me AND my awesome All-Star Ballot Box now!

Wasnt meant to be taken as a shot at ya or anything. I would get the "and where are we going to put THAT talk lol" im envious though. That is super cool.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-16-2012, 01:46 AM)Krangry Wrote: Wasnt meant to be taken as a shot at ya or anything. I would get the "and where are we going to put THAT talk lol" im envious though. That is super cool.
I took it as a joke... I know exactly what you meant (my brother is my roommate and he already gave me that little speech as soon as he saw it lol!). Thanks... it is super cool. I think I'm going to try to put those tube lights inside it and make it glow. If it works, it'll look amazing at night!

When I was a single dude living in Vegas the past couple years my house was designated "the spot" for major sporting events, Monday Night Football, Boxing/UFC fights, March Madness, etc.

Since I provided the location, I had all my friends, and their friends, and friends of their friends donate to my "fund box", which naturally was a empty Corona box....we'd rack up some pretty good $$$ before each event, which funded some awesome parties.

Maybe you can do the same? If not for parties, make it a "low-bill box", where you throw your $1's and $5's after breaking a $20, and cash in at the end of the month to buy something you want.........or since you're single, make it a Strip Club fund!

I don't know, that's a really cool display though I would of loved to have that instead of a empty beer box.

[Image: LT5.png]

(02-16-2012, 03:40 AM)4th_and_20 Wrote: When I was a single dude living in Vegas the past couple years my house was designated "the spot" for major sporting events, Monday Night Football, Boxing/UFC fights, March Madness, etc.

Since I provided the location, I had all my friends, and their friends, and friends of their friends donate to my "fund box", which naturally was a empty Corona box....we'd rack up some pretty good $$$ before each event, which funded some awesome parties.

Maybe you can do the same? If not for parties, make it a "low-bill box", where you throw your $1's and $5's after breaking a $20, and cash in at the end of the month to buy something you want.........or since you're single, make it a Strip Club fund!

I don't know, that's a really cool display though I would of loved to have that instead of a empty beer box.
That's a good idea... sort of a savings plan for loose change! Now I just need the people for the sporting events lol