`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for young guns...

Looking for young guns...
I am trying to update my trade org as much as I can now. I have over 100 in there finally. I am looking for Young Guns from most years to complete some sets. Also interestested in some other rookies and Lidstrom and Ovechkin lower to mid stuff. Please take a look at my traders and let me know if anything interests you.

Thanks,

Tim

RE: Looking for young guns...
too bad you are so new...not willing to trade with someone who has the trade experience i have right now....i have pretty much every young gun since 05-06 series 2
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

(02-15-2012, 05:57 PM)timmy5179 Wrote: I am trying to update my trade org as much as I can now. I have over 100 in there finally. I am looking for Young Guns from most years to complete some sets. Also interestested in some other rookies and Lidstrom and Ovechkin lower to mid stuff. Please take a look at my traders and let me know if anything interests you.

Thanks,

Tim
pm sent

I have an Andrew Cogliano (I think) from I think 06-07. Should be in my org.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Thanks for all the reply's and trade requests. I am gonna go through them as I get time and hopefully respond to everything in a timely manner.

Check out my org. I've got a ton from all different years. Thanks

(02-16-2012, 10:40 AM)timmy5179 Wrote: Thanks for all the reply's and trade requests. I am gonna go through them as I get time and hopefully respond to everything in a timely manner.
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

Trade offer sent!

Randi