Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Golden Giveaway Coins

RE: Topps Golden Giveaway Coins
Ruth, Cardinals and Verlander.
I also need just those three, haven't seen one pop up and I have over 200 codes redeemed

(02-15-2012, 11:49 AM)jacobpc Wrote: Does anyone know what the 3 rare coins are - Team, Player, HOF ?
The rare team coin is STL Cardinals
missoula osprey

539 coins and still non of the Justin Verlander,Babe Ruth or St Louis Cardinals--I'm not so sure they are really out there-But it's Topps- Topps makes a lot of typo's--maybe the forgot to enter the codes--One would think someone would of at least HEARD of someone who knows someone who knows someone who got one of the three by now. At LEAST for my efforts I got the entire set of 100 die cuts for having one of the first 100 200 coin collections, along with a 1/1 gold of their choosing (I'm still waiting for it) I feel for those that haven't gotton sqaut for their effots- Topps should have more constellation prizes such as free retail boxes or something to boost moral.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

(02-15-2012, 07:57 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I have entered 41 codes, so ask if your unsure on one and I will gladly tell you if I have it yet. I have 50 more codes to enter later this week.
Hi can u give me the Cano , Jeter , and Pujols code please