`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTT My Basketball for your Football or Baseball

WTT My Basketball for your Football or Baseball
As the title says, I am looking to trade my small basketball collection for baseball or football.

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh157...r%20Trade/
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

RE: WTT My Basketball for your Football or Baseball
you can check my org for possible trade..

http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt244/jbmm161/
Same looking for Durant and Griffin.

I have two baseball items left of the baseball I recently moved, they are.....

1945-46 Caramelo Deportivo Cuban League #29 Roberto Estalella
and
2008 UD A Piece of History A Piece of Hollywood Memorablia #15 Christopher Reeve Superman 3 Cape

They are both in my bucket. The Superman cape came from a baseball product and isn't really baseball I know, but the Cuban League card has some history to the player. Estalella was considered by many baseball historians as the first African American baseball player, long before Jackie Robison played. (It is something you can Google...) He is also relation to the more recent Bobby Estalella that played in the MLB.

The Cuban card is not listed in my org because it is rare enough that the card has not been put in the database, but card # 30 was put in the database. That is what I have it listed as for trade purposes. The card is hard enough to find that I am asking for a decent trade value for a card that came out of a box of Cuban cigars back in the 1940's.....

LMK if you are interested, I liked the Deng auto from Sweet Shot, the Ronnie Brewer from Hot Prospects, and the Adams auto from Elite black box. I could do both of mine for all three of those.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Hey, Iam interested in the Luol Deng, I just marked a bunch of football rc's for trade. Please let me know, I'am sure we can work out something. Thanks, Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

(02-15-2012, 04:46 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I have two baseball items left of the baseball I recently moved, they are.....

1945-46 Caramelo Deportivo Cuban League #29 Roberto Estalella
and
2008 UD A Piece of History A Piece of Hollywood Memorablia #15 Christopher Reeve Superman 3 Cape

They are both in my bucket. The Superman cape came from a baseball product and isn't really baseball I know, but the Cuban League card has some history to the player. Estalella was considered by many baseball historians as the first African American baseball player, long before Jackie Robison played. (It is something you can Google...) He is also relation to the more recent Bobby Estalella that played in the MLB.

The Cuban card is not listed in my org because it is rare enough that the card has not been put in the database, but card # 30 was put in the database. That is what I have it listed as for trade purposes. The card is hard enough to find that I am asking for a decent trade value for a card that came out of a box of Cuban cigars back in the 1940's.....

LMK if you are interested, I liked the Deng auto from Sweet Shot, the Ronnie Brewer from Hot Prospects, and the Adams auto from Elite black box. I could do both of mine for all three of those.
If he does not take you on your offer, I would be interested in your Superman card. I have a good amount of basketball listed in my org if you're interested.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

i have alot of the new topps cards that i will trade off for all your basketball lemme know what you wanna do

(02-15-2012, 11:42 AM)Patrick_cpg Wrote: As the title says, I am looking to trade my small basketball collection for baseball or football.

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh157...r%20Trade/

Interested in your SS auto deng. Let me know your baseball interest.