`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions on selling

Opinions on selling
Wanted to get some opinions on selling on sportlots. I am trying to determine the best way to move commons and what not. I also have thought about making team lots and putting them on the bay. Wanted to free up space maybe generate a little cash. Thoughts and opinions please. Thanks
[Image: Sig.png]

RE: Opinions on selling
Team lots seem to sell, wait till the season starts.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

I was considering the same thing for my 90-00's commons. Krangry, do you do these? What kind of price do you put on them?
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(02-15-2012, 10:30 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: I was considering the same thing for my 90-00's commons. Krangry, do you do these? What kind of price do you put on them?
Yep, the same ones I'm talking about.
[Image: Sig.png]

Nah i dont do em, just browse ebay, they dont go for a whole lot.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-15-2012, 10:30 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: I was considering the same thing for my 90-00's commons. Krangry, do you do these? What kind of price do you put on them?
I use to be connected with a guy who would buy all my commons/base (any year), who would make team lots for eBay, he would consistently sell 250 card lots at $9.99 with BIN.

He wasn't making a killing by no means, but he made enough to fuel his wax fix.
[Image: LT5.png]

I just don't like sending 250 cards for less than ten bucks. I'd rather keep em =D
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

They sell? I threw mine away last year. The garbage bag was so heavy I could hardly carry it to the sidewalk.

(02-15-2012, 12:25 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: I just don't like sending 250 cards for less than ten bucks. I'd rather keep em =D
i agree. I could bundle up 100 different 250 card team lots and sell them but it seems like alot of work for not alot of gain...if i sell a few lots it will leave me with 50 bucks paypal but i dnt have the time for all that .

I figure i take all the commons and complete base sets and either try to trade them or sell them later. Most of the commons i have are from buying boxes of 2009 - present and i buy enough to complete 2 or 3 base sets. I try to trade them or send them to other members that are trying to complete sets. Maybe one day ill sell them as sets or in team lots, but like i said, seems like alot of work and cost in shipping to make 40 bucks