`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EUROPE BOUND!!! Please be on the look out for.......

EUROPE BOUND!!! Please be on the look out for.......
2011 Playoff Contenders Cowboys RC/RC Autos. If you pull one, I will pay $$ for them when I return. I am going to be in Germany from 15-25 Feb for work.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: EUROPE BOUND!!! Please be on the look out for.......
where in germany? spent 10 days there myself last fall...
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Nice! I was stationed there for 5 years, what part you going to?
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

I was stationed at Spangdahlem AB from 2000-2005, this time I'm at Ramstein for 10 days
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

(02-18-2012, 11:23 AM)msimonds Wrote: I was stationed at Spangdahlem AB from 2000-2005, this time I'm at Ramstein for 10 days
DOH I just missed you, I was there 2006-2011 lol! You read they are shutting down the 81st there!!?!???!! That is upsetting...
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/