`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help finding this photo (Pacers fans?)

Need help finding this photo (Pacers fans?)
I am trying to find the original photo of this card, but can't seem to find it anywhere (Google image search, SI, NBA.com..). Does anyone by any chance have it? Could the photo perhaps just be a still of the TV footage? Thanks for your help!
[Image: 944644cf-b8a7-432c-bf7a-3f75bca5c1e5.jpg]

RE: Need help finding this photo (Pacers fans?)
I've always wondered if that's where they got some of their images from, stills from TV footage. What are you looking for, the original negative or simply that image without anything else in it?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(02-15-2012, 10:52 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I've always wondered if that's where they got some of their images from, stills from TV footage. What are you looking for, the original negative or simply that image without anything else in it?
just the image (so, without the added logos and all that)

Youve probably seen this one...not the same angle Sad
http://www.nba.com/media/pacers/800_smit...ndo95a.jpg
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(02-15-2012, 11:26 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Youve probably seen this one...not the same angle Sad
http://www.nba.com/media/pacers/800_smit...ndo95a.jpg
Hadn't seen that one. It doesn't appear to be from a different angle, but rather from the same spot and a split second later (which leads me to think that the images might be stills then...). Unfortunately it's so heavily photoshopped that I can't use it..