`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions Needed *Booklet Auto*

Opinions Needed *Booklet Auto*
I have a 2010 Topps Sterling Chipper Jones booklet card coming in the mail in the next few weeks. It is not autographed but has a PERFECT spot in which i could get an autograph on it and IMO it would look really good. I need your guys opinions as to if i should get it autographed by chipper and what color you think would look best. ALL comments are welcome as what i should do. As far as cost, i am making a trade for it and it also comes with a custom case. I have about 65 bucks total wrapped up in costs for this card. Here is what it looks like.

[Image: 1_12bad98b10ec5715c6a18ac59755329b.jpg]
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

RE: Opinions Needed *Booklet Auto*
get that bad boy signed in red

Black would stand out the most on that background...but can do any color since it is light enough...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(02-14-2012, 07:00 PM)BCBASEBALL12 Wrote: get that bad boy signed in red
+1
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Heck yeah, get that sucker signed! Red would be my first choice, but green might look really nice too!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

If you are getting it signed I would go with red also

Red. -Were you the one recently talking about adding a cut sig to a card? Is this what you were talking about?
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Yes i was the one talking about the cut signature but i was talking about adding a babe ruth cut auto to a sterling ruth booklet. The ruth booklet looks the same as this chipper booklet with the perfect spot for the auto
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

adding the chipper auto would probably lower the price, but if it's for your PC, it'll raise the value to you!
I would'nt do the babe ruth however.
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

(02-14-2012, 08:19 PM)insidethevines Wrote: adding the chipper auto would probably lower the price, but if it's for your PC, it'll raise the value to you!
I would'nt do the babe ruth however.
heck no, leave the ruth alone lol Chipper, ok, but leave Ruth be...he's old and needs his R&R!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75