`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUESTION ABOUT PHOTBUCKET

QUESTION ABOUT PHOTBUCKET
IS EVERYONE STILL USING PHOTOBUCKET FOR THEIR CARDS OR IS THERE A BETTER PROGRAM OUT THERE. SORRY I HAVENT DONE MUCH TRADING OR SELLING THE PAST FEW YEARS AND JUST STARTING BACK UP.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: QUESTION ABOUT PHOTBUCKET
(02-14-2012, 05:13 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: IS EVERYONE STILL USING PHOTOBUCKET FOR THEIR CARDS OR IS THERE A BETTER PROGRAM OUT THERE. SORRY I HAVENT DONE MUCH TRADING OR SELLING THE PAST FEW YEARS AND JUST STARTING BACK UP.
Photobucket seems to be the most common but i have also used flickr. The site weebly.com allows you to create free homepages with pics, text etc. If you had a free AOL homepage years ago it's quite similiar & user friendly.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I COMPLETELY QUIT COMING HERE ONCE THE SITE CHANGED AND SINCE I MAINLY TRADED HERE I JUST HAVENT DONE MUCH LATELY OTHER THAN PICKING UP A FEW BOXES. I NEED SOME CARDS TO FINISH SOME SETS AND WAS HOPING ID SEE SOME FAMILIAR FACES BUT NOT SO FAR.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

Photobucket is just fine. I believe that is what most people use.

The rules for trading & selling have changed. People mostly use PhotoBucket for pics. But to trade now you must load your cards in to your Organizer or ORG. As long as your keep your ORG UNDER 100 cards its free to trade. Once you put OVER 100 cards in your ORG you either have to purchase the OPG or pay $20 a year for ORG. If you buy the OPG, ORG is free. Read the sellers/traders sicky at the top. Its covers it all.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(02-14-2012, 06:31 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: I COMPLETELY QUIT COMING HERE ONCE THE SITE CHANGED AND SINCE I MAINLY TRADED HERE I JUST HAVENT DONE MUCH LATELY OTHER THAN PICKING UP A FEW BOXES. I NEED SOME CARDS TO FINISH SOME SETS AND WAS HOPING ID SEE SOME FAMILIAR FACES BUT NOT SO FAR.
I suggest you stop using caps because you seem to be shouting with it. No need to shout, so caps off. Smile

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(02-14-2012, 06:53 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I suggest you stop using caps because you seem to be shouting with it. No need to shout, so caps off. Smile
I AM PRETTY CONFIDENT I CAN TYPE HOWEVER I WANT. I NOW REMEMBER WHY I STOPPED USING THIS SITE.

(02-15-2012, 01:29 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: I AM PRETTY CONFIDENT I CAN TYPE HOWEVER I WANT. I NOW REMEMBER WHY I STOPPED USING THIS SITE.
No doubt that you can. It was a suggestion. You need to chill down. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?