`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW..new traders need to learn how this thing works

RE: WOW..new traders need to learn how this thing works
(02-14-2012, 04:58 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: WOW! I am a new trader on here and have no issues with sending first, I just ask to please send with Delivery confirmation, like I do. Because I want to take all steps to make sure the trade is completed successfully and no one gets screwed.
+1 after every trade I accept I pull the cards and I ship right away and always first because im new i have no problem with it
Photobucket

I have to say my thoughts exactly, MF. Good point, well said, and all that.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

(02-14-2012, 06:11 PM)ugameck Wrote: I like turtles.
I like eating turtles... Big Grin
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Fish, your feedback speaks for it self. TLJR is gonna argue every chance he gets. I say thanks for the heads up.

I don't do much trading on here and because of that I always ship first, without being asked. I had a trade accepted at 8:30 this morning. Had the card shipped and a DC# by noon. I feel it's my duty to get it out first when a guy has 10 times the trades I do. And I've been a member since 2010.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(02-14-2012, 06:39 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Fish, your feedback speaks for it self. TLJR is gonna argue every chance he gets. I say thanks for the heads up.

I don't do much trading on here and because of that I always ship first, without being asked. I had a trade accepted at 8:30 this morning. Had the card shipped and a DC# by noon. I feel it's my duty to get it out first when a guy has 10 times the trades I do. And I've been a member since 2010.
My response was not to argue. But the fact that the new trader was not told BEFORE the trade was agreed to by BOTH.

How would you like it if you bought a card and the seller said after oh btw you have to send first.

The fact that it was mentioned AFTER the trade was agreed to is my POINT.....

So go bash somebody else's post.

I'm in agreeance with those that say that it should have been mentioned before the trade was accepted. Whenever I come upon this situation, I put in the comments section to "please accept this trade if you are willing to send first..." If I don't put that stipulation in, I send my cards when the trade is accepted. Those types of terms need to be agreed upon beforehand.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

My BabyMama is a Turtle..lol

I've been here a long time but have only traded once...and yes I sent first and had no problem at all. That said, there sure seems to be a lot of rules here and people willing to throw others under the bus for not playing by these so called rules. Let's remember this is supposed to be fun, after all these are pieces of cardboard with pictures on them!
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

I agree, I like turtles too!

Anywho... I always try to send the next day after the trade is complete.. I don't care either way, unless it was over $150, but then DC can usually cover that.. but my stupid post office on base was, well untrained with the DC thing and I explained to my local post office that they don't do DC's for packages of this matter and size.. the post office on base got in trouble for it lol. I kind of felt bad after that.. sorry off point..

I have no problem shipping first.. someone tries to screw me over I have the means and training to track them down.. no biggie Smile Smile Smile
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

Leave him negative feedback, and we won't trade with him!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.