Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW..new traders need to learn how this thing works

RE: WOW..new traders need to learn how this thing works
Lets all sing together!

Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya...................
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Funny how rant/call out threads sometimes turn into warm fuzzy ones.
Taco- you have been here long enough to know better than to tell the other guy he has to send first.
Other guy- if you are an adult you should understand what being the new guy is like, and how to deal with it.
BTW - offering the other guy's username is pretty weak, considering he was sideswiped yet did as you wanted.
Person who suggested neg feedback- that's worse than what the OP and new guy got bent about.
I have several NEW people on my personal black list after reading this thread now, and the new guy isn't one of them.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(02-15-2012, 08:25 PM)ceocards Wrote: Correct. Both traders are expected to send ASAP...UNLESS...other terms are negotiated as part of the trade.
Gotcha. Thanks for the info. BTW - i have made a few trades with some newbies on here lately and they were both awesome. Smile
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Should I of said something before hand, yes. But come on. Pretty much EVERYONE knows thats been doing this for even a few months, new ppl send first! The fact that the guy said that he's been doing this for 25yrs, is what thru me off. I assumed he knew this "unwritten" rule, but my fault for assuming. Apparently he's never heard of this in all his years in the business. And if you dont want to know his name, then ok. But other ppl do and i've got plenty of messages asking for his name. So no its not weak. but to each their own, I have some more ppl to add to my ignore list as well. Smile

"You go first"......"No, you go first"......."No, you are new so you go first"......."But you initiated the trade so you go first"...."Well never mind then, I'm taking my ball and going home...SO THERE".......

LOL, I remember these kind of conversations when my kids were little....for the record if you trade with me...I will go first, either you trust someone or you don't...geeeeshhhh
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Well, since you already threw him under the bus, it's only fair to post how he "flipped out."

Something isn't adding up. Why did he go through with it if he was really THAT mad?
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

"I don't always drink coffee.... but when I do, I drink it from a Turtle Shell" - The Most Interesting Trader in the World
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(02-16-2012, 03:03 PM)hellsbells Wrote: "I don't always drink coffee.... but when I do, I drink it from a Turtle Shell" - The Most Interesting Trader in the World
His words carry weight that would break a less interesting man’s... Turtle.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile