`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Pinnacle...

Some Pinnacle...
Well passed by the shop last week to pick up supplies I was looking to pick up some Limited but he was out he had 3/4 of a box of Pinnacle so I grabbed them up ......only had two rookies in the box Gudbranson and Savard...onto the hits.....
[Image: acp1.jpg]

[Image: acp.jpg]

[Image: acp2.jpg]
Who?....lol..
Thoughts and comments always welcomed...

RE: Some Pinnacle...
sweet stuff, love the look of the auto, if you wanna move it lmk!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

very nice hits congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Sweet jerseys
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

TY!!! Where the heck have you been? Haha! Welcome back! Not too shabby a partial box. I am interested in the Price, should you be willing to move it. Please let me know!

Randi

Thanks for the comments....
@ rayeates...not doing to bad how are you doing?.....as for the Price I as well am a huge Hab's fan if I do happen to pull another you will be the first to know....I do however have some dupes SP game used dual Hab's jersey's if your interested...to bad we are having a horrid season that will teach us to pick up the Sens bird droppings but I knew that from day one...lol...

(02-15-2012, 01:54 AM)ty4orce Wrote: Thanks for the comments....
@ rayeates...not doing to bad how are you doing?.....as for the Price I as well am a huge Hab's fan if I do happen to pull another you will be the first to know....I do however have some dupes SP game used dual Hab's jersey's if your interested...to bad we are having a horrid season that will teach us to pick up the Sens bird droppings but I knew that from day one...lol...
Oh... Gainey left his mark there, and Gauthier is his little lap dog that speaks when told to do so. So until those two are COMPLETELY out of the Skybox, the Habs have no chance! I have never understood why they thought snaring players on the decline of their careers, and trading the hottest goalie that they had in their system would work... but that just might have been, and may be their intent!

I surely am interested in the Habs GU, so I will cruise you Org. Glad to see you back, man!

Randi