`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ANOTHER MrMagnum75 Victim.............

ANOTHER MrMagnum75 Victim.............
I am not on here very often, but my cousin got me into this site awhile back and I enjoy a lot of the news updates, set updates, etc.. but my cousin who is Falcons2Fan, who was recently taken off the site for a $20 deal gone wrong with andes_23 (i believe that his name)

for an update for andes_23----
my cousin (F2F) is awaiting a response by floydtown (mod) to verify your mailing address so that the money can be sent back to you as a refund.

but in the midst of that deal gone wrong, he made a trade deal with mrmagnum75, he sent him tons of autos and RC's and inserts and card protectors ETC.

for in return.. $200 worth of coins (silver content coins)

EDIT- and has UPS DC# for proof of delivery
EDIT2- F2F also has Nathan's (mrmagnum's) cell phone number if anyone wants it please let me know

I believe something needs to be done for this to be fixed on my cousin's side and everyone else that got robbed from mrmagnum, because i just seen a "closed" thread with more than just one person being robbed.

RE: ANOTHER MrMagnum75 Victim.............
Just an FYI--floydtown is in Afghanistan serving our country right now, so you might want to get in touch with a different mod.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(02-14-2012, 04:08 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Just an FYI--floydtown is in Afghanistan serving our country right now, so you might want to get in touch with a different mod.
Thank u sconnie for letting me know.. he responded back a few days ago but now he is just waiting on a verification email for Andes.. we just know this mrmagnum75 deal needs to be fixed for everyone because that's just not right ripping off a ton of beckett members like he is

to the top

color me skeptical on f2f being ripped off! So he has a UPS DC, what was in it? Keep them both away please mods!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Actually charbs... he has been discussing it wiith the mods for awhile now... its not something that raandomly came about..... my cousin wanted me to post this so that everyone that got ripped off can get together and get what is theirs.... why let magnum get away with it? Falcons2fan is still waiting on a mailing address verification email so he can send what he owes to member andes23 he knows he cant come back... but he also still knows he is an established member and many can vouch for that so I'm sorry to see you say that charbs

maybe you should find the thread about him....not sure you will find ANYONE that will vouch for him.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Robert, do you really think the MODS here are that stupid that they do not know that your using someone elses account?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(02-17-2012, 08:24 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Robert, do you really think the MODS here are that stupid that they do not know that your using someone elses account?

That's why all the great members have vanished from this site... things have gotten bad

Shez... do some research ive been a member for awhile now ... you assume and assume and your always wrong...

My cousin has every proof needed to show he got robbed and its wrong that nobody cares instead we all just talk negative trash... like I said no wonder beckett hes lost a lot of great members

(02-22-2012, 10:12 PM)ferrisnoles24 Wrote: That's why all the great members have vanished from this site...

Hey, Im still here... Wink
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]