`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA Pouches - Where to buy?

PSA Pouches - Where to buy?
Does anyone have information on where to buy these things? I tried looking at their website but no mention of it at all. I bought this Autograph card and it came with it. Any info please...

[Image: PSAPouch.jpg]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Image: A71c.jpg]
http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff476/2011CLM/

RE: PSA Pouches - Where to buy?
Thats pretty cool.

I just get Graded size Team Bags for mine, keeps em from scratching.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-14-2012, 02:30 PM)Krangry Wrote: Thats pretty cool.

I just get Graded size Team Bags for mine, keeps em from scratching.
I have them also and I thought those team bags were pretty cool until I got this one. This one looks even better in person and it feels velvety, lol!

(02-14-2012, 02:34 PM)2011CLM Wrote: I have them also and I thought those team bags were pretty cool until I got this one. This one looks even better in person and it feels velvety, lol!
lol, i just like that i can see the card in the team bag Tongue

I get mine from a card shop. Most shops have them as far as I've seen. The team bags just don't fit the graded slabs properly IMO especially the Beckett holders as they are thicker, but you can pick up a pack of 100 for a few bucks depending on what shop you go to. Hope this helps!
I get mine from a card shop. Most shops have them as far as I've seen. The team bags just don't fit the graded slabs properly IMO especially the Beckett holders as they are thicker, but you can pick up a pack of 100 for a few bucks depending on what shop you go to. Of course I am referring to the clear plastic bags, if you are wanting the ones you posted a pic of then I have no clue...good luck regardless!

I end up using two team bags for my graded cards regardless of who graded the card. One team bag from the bottom and another from the top. This way the whole card have some sort of protection But I've received several graded cards I bought with a bigger bag that can accommodate even the thicker Beckett graded cards. I should ask the LCS closest to me if they know where I can get some. Didn't even think about that, ha,ha

Why not just get the graded card sleeves? Its essentially a team bag made to hold a graded card
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(02-14-2012, 02:44 PM)2011CLM Wrote: I end up using two team bags for my graded cards regardless of who graded the card. One team bag from the bottom and another from the top. This way the whole card have some sort of protection But I've received several graded cards I bought with a bigger bag that can accommodate even the thicker Beckett graded cards. I should ask the LCS closest to me if they know where I can get some. Didn't even think about that, ha,ha
Ya, look for the larger Graded Card sized team bags.