Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Regret I must...

With Regret I must...
Hello Beckett Community,

It is with regret that I must slow my trading down a lot. I have made some mistakes recently in some trades that I must fix. I have also had some life issues that need some resolving. I will still be active here on the boards and will complete some trades with those I've traded with before. I'm not leaving by any means. I just need to get well and focus a bit more. I will always be into trades that involve my Capitals, but will no longer do much for trade bait.

I would like to thank all the fine members on here for the trades and PC help they have given me. I hope to resolve these issues quickly and get back to trading full speed. With that in mind, I will only be shipping 1 or 2 days a week. I hope that doesn't detour people from the few trades I will do. Any how, happy trading and collecting everyone, I will still be around!

-Ashley

RE: With Regret I must...
Ashley - I'm sorry to hear about the life things. I hope things get better for you. You will be receiving another package from me in a couple days. Smile
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

Sorry to hear Ash but you know anytime I get caps your my first option hope everything will get better for you and good luck
Photobucket
Heart 
(02-14-2012, 11:49 AM)alto4life Wrote: Hello Beckett Community,

It is with regret that I must slow my trading down a lot. I have made some mistakes recently in some trades that I must fix. I have also had some life issues that need some resolving. I will still be active here on the boards and will complete some trades with those I've traded with before. I'm not leaving by any means. I just need to get well and focus a bit more. I will always be into trades that involve my Capitals, but will no longer do much for trade bait.

I would like to thank all the fine members on here for the trades and PC help they have given me. I hope to resolve these issues quickly and get back to trading full speed. With that in mind, I will only be shipping 1 or 2 days a week. I hope that doesn't detour people from the few trades I will do. Any how, happy trading and collecting everyone, I will still be around!

-Ashley
We never traded to each other but hats off for making things right. Hopefully, all ends well and good luck.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Keep ur head us ash
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

hope things get better Ash so you can get back to trading but glad

you are staying active on the boards
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Our trade went smoothly, hope everything gets worked out.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I hope that our trade had no influence on this! I would hate to see you put yourself out just because of a simple misunderstanding. I know all too well about life's inhibitions (my back has been killing me as of late, and this injury is over a year old!!!), and I know how you need to take care of them first and foremost! Make sure to keep your head high, your shoulders back and your eyes in front of you. Take care of yourself, and I wish you all the best. Glad you are not leaving the boards!!!

Randi

We will all be here when you make a full comeback Wink
I'll be sure to build a Caps arsenal for future trades!!!
Thanks for the many thus far, Cheers
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

Look after yourselve, get better. God bless.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS